• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

General Down side of this phone and review !!

Search This thread

darkidz555

Oct 13, 2011
Crazy throttle. cant even have a stable 60fps gaming drop frame frequently unless remove game optimise service. Hope for fix in future ota. Gpu speed wont even go more than 500mhz when we have 840mhz max speed. I know because i rooted my phone. Tested game pubg, freefire, lol wildrift , mobile legend

Small battery. if u use 120hz adaptive mode it wont even last for 3 hour normal usage. Fb whatapps kakao youtube etc...

Takes forever to charge. 0 to 100% 2 hour with my 90watt charger and 5a cable since this phone only support 15w

The rest is nothing major. Awesome phone.

darkidz555

Oct 13, 2011
How’d you root it if I may ask? Do you have the snapdragon variant or is it exynos? (If the latter

How’d you root it if I may ask? Do you have the snapdragon variant or is it exynos? (If the latter variant even exists)
All flip 3 use snapdragon no exynos.

Unlock bootloader power down and press both vol key and plug in usb after that follow on screen instruction. Same step to lock back for warranty purpose. After unlock still able to recieve ota.(unless install magisk)

Download flip 3 firmware according to your firmware model use google search for firmware or use frija.

Extract the firmware AP file and copy boot.img file then patch it with magisk. And flash the patch boot.img using odin

Last edited:

markwebb

All flip 3 use snapdragon no exynos.

Unlock bootloader power down and press both vol key and plug in usb after that follow on screen instruction. Same step to lock back for warranty purpose. After unlock still able to recieve ota

Download flip 3 firmware according to your firmware model use google search for firmware or use frida.

Extract the firmware AP file and copy boot.img file then patch it with magisk. And flash the patch boot.img using odin
I heard unlocking and rooting disables the camera and is NOT advised.

Top Liked Posts