Downgrade File for TCL C6 (Current Version: V8-T658T01-LF1V534)

Search This thread

nabilyo

Sep 15, 2012
Whole PKG file is 1.27GB , if you have time and passion, open with NotePad and read coloumn by coloumn..... :D
"Update .pkg" is dated Oct 12 2021.

Edit:
Today post on telegram......R820..
2021-10-19-152221.png

photo-2021-10-19-21-25-43.jpg

More info in about a few hours.....

Hello dear ,

What's your impression about R820 after using it? recommend it ?

RageSpawn

Jan 21, 2022
Hi,

This thread is great help. However, I noticed that it has been going on several tangents since the original post.

For every one new here, could someone please summarize how to fix instant on and sound issues on the C6 55-inch model?

I don't mind going back to the original firmware the TV came with. My current version is 570 and it is causing annoying little problems. For example, the instant-on button is broken. Also, when I edit the sound preferences on my TV, they get reset every time I turn the tv on.

This is not a hardware but a firmware problem for sure and I'd just like to go back to using the original FW. Any links? Also, is the FW region dependent or the same for everywhere?

Thanks

Magneto485

Jan 5, 2021
Hi,

This thread is great help. However, I noticed that it has been going on several tangents since the original post.

For every one new here, could someone please summarize how to fix instant on and sound issues on the C6 55-inch model?

I don't mind going back to the original firmware the TV came with. My current version is 570 and it is causing annoying little problems. For example, the instant-on button is broken. Also, when I edit the sound preferences on my TV, they get reset every time I turn the tv on.

This is not a hardware but a firmware problem for sure and I'd just like to go back to using the original FW. Any links? Also, is the FW region dependent or the same for everywhere?

Thanks
I have c6 65 inch and i have tested almost all versions from v528 to v575 and i haven't faced instant ON problem or sound problem like you mentioned on any of the firmware i have tested but i noticed low is very low and i am now at v528 it is great.i also noticed v528 is very stable and also smooth, nice picture quality also BTW what is your stock firmware came with your tv and also region?
I also have same doubt that all version is suitable for all models and i asked about this and all says firmware is global so can be flashed on any tv. Ya that is almost correct, i tested all firmware and all worked for me but there is a question that how compatible a version is to all TVs in different region.i would also like to know about the compatibility of firmware with any TVs.

Last edited:

RageSpawn

Jan 21, 2022
I have c6 65 inch and i have tested almost all versions from v528 to v575 and i haven't faced instant ON problem or sound problem like you mentioned on any of the firmware i have tested but i noticed low is very low and i am now at v528 it is great.i also noticed v528 is very stable and also smooth, nice picture quality also BTW what is your stock firmware came with your tv and also region?
I also have same doubt that all version is suitable for all models and i asked about this and all says firmware is global so can be flashed on any tv. Ya that is almost correct, i tested all firmware and all worked for me but there is a question that how compatible a version is to all TVs in different region.i would also like to know about the compatibility of firmware with any TVs.
Where did you get the 578 FW from? Any link?

I think every FW is global so it shouldn't matter. I don't remember the stock FW version I think it was in the 3xx series.

I've called someone from TCL to my house to flash the tv using the stock FW. I just can't find the old FW versions online.

Really looking forward from a download link and instructions :(

Magneto485

Jan 5, 2021
Where did you get the 578 FW from? Any link?

I think every FW is global so it shouldn't matter. I don't remember the stock FW version I think it was in the 3xx series.

I've called someone from TCL to my house to flash the tv using the stock FW. I just can't find the old FW versions online.

Really looking forward from a download link and instructions :(
For instructions go through previous posts

Top Liked Posts