Downgrade File for TCL C6 (Current Version: V8-T658T01-LF1V534)

Search This thread

RageSpawn

Jan 21, 2022

stasiof

Oct 9, 2013
Seems like the instant-on issue is a known one and is more common with 2017 models, mainly the c2 or c6 models. This is highly disappointing. I remember a time when these features worked with the stock firmware but sadly the TV upgrades itself even with the stock FW.

I wonder if there is any way to turn off auto updates.
Maybe here....

OTA-disabled.png

Reactions: RageSpawn

Magneto485

Jan 5, 2021
Seems like the instant-on issue is a known one and is more common with 2017 models, mainly the c2 or c6 models. This is highly disappointing. I remember a time when these features worked with the stock firmware but sadly the TV upgrades itself even with the stock FW.

I wonder if there is any way to turn off auto updates.
Did you turn on instant power on option in settings < power

RageSpawn

Jan 21, 2022
Update: So it turns out that V575 is also a dud. The picture and HDR quality has gone down and the TV won't save the picture settings. I have to manually adjust the settings to set the right contrast, color etc.

What a joke. I'm going back to v528.

RageSpawn

Jan 21, 2022
I read somewhere, when you flashing firmware , Quick start must be disabled.
++

Magneto485

Please let me know if you guys find a stable version of v570 as that is what I was originally.

Just wanted to switch back to a stable FW that has the least bugs and provides the best viewing experience. To hell with the instant-on issue. I'm done looking for a solution for it as I believe that it is a hardware + software fault that TCL itself recognizes too.

Hopefully, future TCL Tvs won't have this stupid problem.

RageSpawn

Jan 21, 2022
++

Magneto485

Please let me know if you guys find a stable version of v570 as that is what I was originally.

Just wanted to switch back to a stable FW that has the least bugs and provides the best viewing experience. To hell with the instant-on issue. I'm done looking for a solution for it as I believe that it is a hardware + software fault that TCL itself recognizes too.

Hopefully, future TCL Tvs won't have this stupid problem.

Apologies for the spam but I would also love to know the current FW that you guys have on your C6 TV.

pkhanhh

Mar 3, 2014
Hello there, I have a TCL C6, android 8, prev. at V528, then updated to V575, it has issue playing HDR video from youtube (horizontal lines) as photo attached, everything else is normal, anyone got similar issue ?
20220203_215306.jpg

*Edit: Same issue while playing H265 videos (both V528 & V575), I tried different video player app (native, KODI, VLC...)

Attachments

• 20220203_211448x.jpg
    20220203_211448x.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 22
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts