Downgrade File for TCL C6 (Current Version: V8-T658T01-LF1V534)

stasiof

Oct 9, 2013
Yeah I know, but i maybe wrong but i think there is a reason they have not posted V573 on the website maybe cuz it is not that stable and the latest release which they intent for public to use V568. But anyway, you can try the latest version and if it works, it works!
Same with my C716...RT51.
"Official" is posted V606 and after had been V609, V615, V616.
I am on V616 and is better then "official" V606.

Edit:
Twice I do flash earlier (downgrade) version and never lost any apps installed.
Btw,
if I fill that version is unstable or slow or...I restart one more time and still not help ...do "Reset Shop" in Service Menu (apps stay ,must set again).
If apps is not so important (can be easy load back), can do "Factory Reset" on same installed version, so you start from "clean" version.

Last edited:

chiraagt

Jul 16, 2012
Bombay
Hi Guys,

I am on the TCL - L55P2MUS

I think I have bricked my device as I am unable to move forward from the andriod loading screen after the TCL sign pops up.

While I was messing around in the developer settings to try and activate the Instant Switch on feature I accidently clicked on the "pointer Location" setting. So I assume this is the one that is to blame. SO EVERYONE PLEASE AVOID DOING THAT!

Now I have tried loading many versions from Android 7 back upto android 8 versions available online I am still stuck in a boot loop! PLEASE help.

P.S I tried doing this: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/tcl-p66-50-oreo-8-problem.3938634/page-3#post-84334821

Zhus06

Dec 24, 2009
I am happy to announce that i got a network update on my TV 55DP660.
It was 574.. update went fine.

The TV STILL CAN NOT turn ON under 2minutes whatever i do. Factory reset did not help!
The instant ON feature is stillvNOT working.

Anyone knows anything how to fix it? I will try to ADB to the TV and check if any service is not running that should be running, but i dont know what to look for. Anyone any idea?

Magneto485

Jan 5, 2021
I am happy to announce that i got a network update on my TV 55DP660.
It was 574.. update went fine.

The TV STILL CAN NOT turn ON under 2minutes whatever i do. Factory reset did not help!
The instant ON feature is stillvNOT working.

Anyone knows anything how to fix it? I will try to ADB to the TV and check if any service is not running that should be running, but i dont know what to look for. Anyone any idea?
Did you enabled instant power on in settings?

stasiof

Oct 9, 2013
I enabled it, disabled it, factory reset, enabled again, disabled again, reboot, power off, enable, reboot.

Not working.
I loved the TV now i hate it.
For me ,I prefer slow boot, as all garbage are clean from previous watching.
Flash back to firmware V573 and check.
Also try do "Reset shop" after new firmware.
Btw,
somebody had solution for your problem.....