Downgrade firmware?

Search This thread

nocio

Mar 6, 2011
Zagreb
LG G4
Redmi K20 Pro
Hi guys, I have one odd question.
Is it possible to downgrade android and OneUI version to android 11 oneui 3.1?
I'm on the latest version od Android with August security patch.

but the aug patch put us at
G991USQS5CVHC
i thought with the '5' baseband, we couldnt go back, plus it wont boot into bootloader any longer even thou the option is still there in the recovery menu, just a full reboot.... id love to read up on where these steps are... from what i read, im hosed after being upgraded from 4 to 5? plz tell me im wrong, and there is light at the end of the tunnel... ID kill to go from U to U1

Reactions: rn0rdin

nocio

Mar 6, 2011
Zagreb
LG G4
Redmi K20 Pro
G991USQS5CVHC
i thought with the '5' baseband, we couldnt go back, plus it wont boot into bootloader any longer even thou the option is still there in the recovery menu, just a full reboot.... id love to read up on where these steps are... from what i read, im hosed after being upgraded from 4 to 5? plz tell me im wrong, and there is light at the end of the tunnel... ID kill to go from U to U1
Unfortunately, we can't :/

Reactions: rn0rdin

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    G991USQS5CVHC
    G991USQS5CVHC
    Unfortunately, we can't :/