• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Downgrade for bootloader unlock on cmr-w09 (C432)

Search This thread

trax92

Sep 16, 2016
Hi, I Have a mediapad M5 cmr-w09 (C432) version 196. How can I downgrade to a unlockable version with dcunlocker (and what is the firmware version unlockable)? Thanks

goodwin_c

Mar 29, 2010
Lemberg
Hi, I Have a mediapad M5 cmr-w09 (C432) version 196. How can I downgrade to a unlockable version with dcunlocker (and what is the firmware version unlockable)? Thanks

If you have security patch newer than September (so, October or newer) - there is no way back. You can downgrade your system to earlier releases, but kernel/bootloader/etc will stick on November security or newer.

goodwin_c

Mar 29, 2010
Lemberg
Does anybody know a working unlock method?
Or does no hacker out there working on it?

There is one option to downgrade, but it needs physical intrusion into device. I did this yesterday - downgraded from broken emui 9 (brick with black screen and fastboot loop) to March release of emui 8, and then back to normal emui 9. I'll describe all steps somewhere in week or two.

THE MAXIMUM POWER

Feb 4, 2016
There is one option to downgrade, but it needs physical intrusion into device. I did this yesterday - downgraded from broken emui 9 (brick with black screen and fastboot loop) to March release of emui 8, and then back to normal emui 9. I'll describe all steps somewhere in week or two.

This is VERY important, plz write a thread about how to do it as lot of users (same as me) are suffering because of this Black Screen fastboot bug

Thank you in advance

Top Liked Posts