Question Downgrade from 13 to 12.5 to TWRP

Search This thread

Evo400

May 19, 2022
Hi all,

Hopefully someone can help, as I don’t want to brick the new 11T pro Global Version Miui 13.0.3latest unlocked bootloader.
Ideally I would like to root but TWRP not working apparently on 13 so I want to downgrade to last stable MIUI 12.5

I checked the antiroll back and they appear to be all set at =1 which means flashing will be possible.
For some reason my PC wont run Flash.all.Bat file and I haven’t tried the Mi Flash tool as I don’t want to relock the bootloader or to brick.

Any proven methods that I could execute ?

Hi all,

Hopefully someone can help, as I don’t want to brick the new 11T pro Global Version Miui 13.0.3latest unlocked bootloader.
Ideally I would like to root but TWRP not working apparently on 13 so I want to downgrade to last stable MIUI 12.5

I checked the antiroll back and they appear to be all set at =1 which means flashing will be possible.
For some reason my PC wont run Flash.all.Bat file and I haven’t tried the Mi Flash tool as I don’t want to relock the bootloader or to brick.

Any proven methods that I could execute ?
use Miflash and select CLEAN ALL
https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/flash-tool-guide-use-xiaomi-flash-tool.4262425/

yes,
be sure you see the bottom of the MiFlash program.. set the display resolution as high as possible to see the options
be sure to check the CLEAN ALL (left side) before you click the FLASH button ..
the default MiFlash setting is always CLEAN ALL + LOCK !
It's written on my tutto, there are also pictures for those who don't read it.

Evo400

May 19, 2022
Has anyone downgraded this via this option? I have tried fastboot and I get “ echo device missmatch”