Downgrade from 6.0.1 to 5.1.1

iNeoTom

Nov 21, 2012
No it will not!
Stay to the facts, or at least do a read up, before you say it will.

Source
I think you need to check for yourself!

You know for a fact this person is from Europe because??

If they are from outside Europe you maybe giving them the wrong info better to be safe than sorry in my opinion..

iNeoTom

Jonathan-H

Sep 27, 2014
If it trips Knox, then it will be up to the repair centre the phone goes to and the carrier, regardless of EU, UK or any other LAW as Knox trip does invalidate warranty. Just because you are lucky enough to get a phone fixed after it's had custom software on does not make it the norm. And if you're refused warranty, good luck challenging it, Europe or not.

As for going back to 5.1.1 I heard it wasn't possible without breaking Knox.

Dreamfall31

Apr 10, 2016
Updated to marshmallow couple days ago, not satisfies with the results im wondering if its possible to downgrade to lollipop?

Thanks in advance
Have you had any luck? I want to as well because my battery is draining like 40% faster now that I upgraded. That and there's a few bugs that I can't get rid of that bother me quite a bit.

I've tried the various guides online using Odin3 and the ROMs from SamMobile but I can't get it to not fail. I've factory restored it multiple times and tried all of the updates to Odin 3.10. I can't get any of it to work and It's making me mad! I've tried two different PCs, made sure the drivers for reading the phones are updated and even multiple USB cords! I just want Lolipop back so I can enjoy my phone and not have it be dead halfway through my day!

iamronin

Aug 1, 2015
I've tried the various guides online using Odin3 and the ROMs from SamMobile but I can't get it to not fail. I've factory restored it multiple times and tried all of the updates to Odin 3.10. I can't get any of it to work and It's making me mad! I've tried two different PCs, made sure the drivers for reading the phones are updated and even multiple USB cords! I just want Lolipop back so I can enjoy my phone and not have it be dead halfway through my day!
Hi,
Flashing ROM from sammobile never worked for me. This is what I did.
Download the latest 5.1.1 bootloader, modem and TWRP 3.0 for your model. Flash them in odin after putting them in respective locations. If successful, the phone boots into recovery, where you can restore a 5.1.1 backup if you have any. If you don't have a backup, see that you have a ROM file ready in the phone to flash.

tazaga

Jul 19, 2015
Hi,
Flashing ROM from sammobile never worked for me. This is what I did.
Download the latest 5.1.1 bootloader, modem and TWRP 3.0 for your model. Flash them in odin after putting them in respective locations. If successful, the phone boots into recovery, where you can restore a 5.1.1 backup if you have any. If you don't have a backup, see that you have a ROM file ready in the phone to flash.
Why it not stock working ?what is the problem ?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk