• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Downgrade from android 12 to 11 (ArrowOs)

Search This thread

pepinliria

Apr 5, 2013
HI all. Is it possible to downgrade from Arrow Os 12 to 11? I have 12 installed but i want to customize even more with gravity box. Also some things in tasker are not working, like brightness control on v12.

Thanks in advance.

Jan 24, 2020
I always move to LOS11 before when I downgrade from Arrow12 to Arrow11. Just flash that through LOS recovery. Should work.

Kenshe

Sep 2, 2021
Use mi flash tool to flash stock rom Then boot that rom....
Then complete the initial setup
Then shutdown the phone
The Jus boot twrp (fastboot boot <path of recovery img)nebrassy latest version....n flash the rom n then factory reet
1. Flash stock rom on Mi Flash Tool
2. Finish Phone setup
3. Then flash TWRP to my phone
4. Then Flash the custom rom through TWRP
5. Factory Reset
Is my understanding correct? I want to downgrade from A12 to A11 because i want to change my kernel

varunrocks17

2. Finish Phone setup
3. Then flash TWRP to my phone
5. Factory Reset
Is my understanding correct? I want to downgrade from A12 to A11 because i want to change my kernel
2. Finish Phone setup
3. Then flash TWRP to my phone(no , in alioth u can't flash recovery since there is no recovery partition so instead of it use cmd fastboot boot recover <path of recovery img>)
5. Factory Reset
6. Boot the custom rom complete the intial setup.
7. Then boot to bootloader n then boot to recovery by fastboot boot recovery command as above given.
8. Then under advanced tab click "flash current recovery to ramdisk"
Done
Is my understanding correct? I want to downgrade from A12 to A11 because i want to change my

Kenshe

Sep 2, 2021
2. Finish Phone setup
3. Then flash TWRP to my phone(no , in alioth u can't flash recovery since there is no recovery partition so instead of it use cmd fastboot boot recover <path of recovery img>)
5. Factory Reset
6. Boot the custom rom complete the intial setup.
7. Then boot to bootloader n then boot to recovery by fastboot boot recovery command as above given.
8. Then under advanced tab click "flash current recovery to ramdisk"
Done
Is my understanding correct? I want to downgrade from A12 to A11 because i want to change my
Im having trouble flashing stock rom in mi flash tool. I couldn't do it properly there were errors and I couldn't flash the stock rom. I got so confused.