Downgrade MIUI 12

Search This thread

MichaelMay

Nov 15, 2020
No, no one was ever THAT stupid. Why on earth would you roll back that amount of security fixes and upgrades? Is it because your spirit guide told you so or are you just not right in the head?

kathsfernan

Feb 5, 2013
No, no one was ever THAT stupid. Why on earth would you roll back that amount of security fixes and upgrades? Is it because your spirit guide told you so or are you just not right in the head?

You can say whatever you want fellow.. but in my perspective, the phone just came worst about battery and performance, im getting lag that in MIUI 11 was not present. You are so polite, have a nice day

MichaelMay

Nov 15, 2020
You can say whatever you want fellow.. but in my perspective, the phone just came worst about battery and performance, im getting lag that in MIUI 11 was not present. You are so polite, have a nice day

You have two choices, either go with a proper verified custom ROM that is updated or scrap your phone and ask mum for a better one. You do NOT want to go back to 2019 in security patches in ANY network. People like you are the actual problem with network security and you really need to stop.

I can't believe we're even having this discussion.

loopypalm

Jul 8, 2016
Osaka
why not ?
let's say i"m still on 2018 security patch, can you hack my phone or something ?

MichaelMay

Nov 15, 2020
why not ?
let's say i"m still on 2018 security patch, can you hack my phone or something ?

I could hack your phone if you don't have the February patches without breaking a sweat.

There are millions of me that could do the same thing, all I'd need is what I can get from the header of your post on this forum.

loopypalm

Jul 8, 2016
Osaka
I could hack your phone if you don't have the February patches without breaking a sweat.

There are millions of me that could do the same thing, all I'd need is what I can get from the header of your post on this forum.
ok , please try ^.....^ !
and let me know if you got any progress

kathsfernan

Feb 5, 2013
i test on my phone :flash zip by twrp or fastboot by miflash.all works well
Sorry for bothering with more questions. I've not flashed a rom since many years before.

First i need to unlock the bootloader, then use Miflash with the flash and erase data option (without locking bootloader), am i right?

Is there an specific tutorial? Or any recommended Miflash versión for MIUI12? Further, do i need to root device?

Thanks for your attention. Regards

wsdyleon

Feb 2, 2012
Sorry for bothering with more questions. I've not flashed a rom since many years before.

First i need to unlock the bootloader, then use Miflash with the flash and erase data option (without locking bootloader), am i right?

Is there an specific tutorial? Or any recommended Miflash versión for MIUI12? Further, do i need to root device?

Thanks for your attention. Regards
you should unlock the bootloader if using twrp, Miflash mostly will erase your data (without locking bootloader), u r right

mi flash would be easy for u. but only official MIUI12 ones you can flash.not need root to flash。
root need1 unlocked2 twrp 3mAgisk
pardon my chinEnglish

loopypalm

Jul 8, 2016
Osaka
Hi fellow, btw did you try in your roms experience the XIAOMI.EU ones? I dont need a customizable rom but an stable rom without freezes and with nice battery life.

Thanks
i didn't try them all (maybe 6 builds if i remember correctly)
they all sux compared to aosp (they use more resource "cpu" & "ram") so inreturn they use more battery life ...

russy23

Jul 9, 2012
I rolled back to MIUI 11 as 12 was poor.. Battery life being biggest issue.. Yea I go back to August security but I don't care.. Please go ahead and hack me lol.. We may get MIUI 12.5 in the future so I may try that if Xiaomi can be bothered to check it before release.. I'm happy staying on MIUI 11..

loopypalm

Jul 8, 2016
Osaka
I rolled back to MIUI 11 as 12 was poor.. Battery life being biggest issue.. Yea I go back to August security but I don't care.. Please go ahead and hack me lol.. We may get MIUI 12.5 in the future so I may try that if Xiaomi can be bothered to check it before release.. I'm happy staying on MIUI 11..
i think you should try RRos with sixteen kernel

kathsfernan

Feb 5, 2013
i think you should try RRos with sixteen kernel

Im not satisfied even with xiaomi.eu thus im going to give a try to RRos as you recommend. But, despite im in xiaomi.eu 11.0.6 which are the steps to get a good flash?

First do i need to wipe phone then flash MIUI 12.0.3.zip, right? After all i flash the RR.zip

Have you tried RROS-Q-8.6.7-20210308-ginkgo-Milestone ? Comes with sixteen kernel?

Thanks

loopypalm

Jul 8, 2016
Osaka
Im not satisfied even with xiaomi.eu thus im going to give a try to RRos as you recommend. But, despite im in xiaomi.eu 11.0.6 which are the steps to get a good flash?

First do i need to wipe phone then flash MIUI 12.0.3.zip, right? After all i flash the RR.zip

Have you tried RROS-Q-8.6.7-20210308-ginkgo-Milestone ? Comes with sixteen kernel?

Thanks
Copy all your important data (on internal storage) to a pc or external storage
if you are rooted make a backup of your apps+data (to restore after instaling rros)

reboot to recovery
wipe data/cache/dalvik/system/vendor
Flash RRos
Flash sixteen
Flash DFE
Format data : yes (not wipe) (this will erase internal storage)
reboot to recovery
reboot to system

I'm currently using RROS-Q-8.6.7-20210308 (it does not come with sixteen)
dl latest from here https://t.me/sixteenkernel

Reactions: kathsfernan

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

where are you bro ?
    how many calories did you lose trying to "hack" my phone 🤣 ?
    Hi, u mean flashing through Miflash or Recovery? Thanks
    i test on my phone :flash zip by twrp or fastboot by miflash.all works well

Thanks
    Copy all your important data (on internal storage) to a pc or external storage
    if you are rooted make a backup of your apps+data (to restore after instaling rros)

reboot to recovery
    wipe data/cache/dalvik/system/vendor
    Flash RRos
    Flash sixteen
    Flash DFE
    Format data : yes (not wipe) (this will erase internal storage)
    reboot to recovery
    reboot to system

I'm currently using RROS-Q-8.6.7-20210308 (it does not come with sixteen)
    dl latest from here https://t.me/sixteenkernel
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone