• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Downgrade Realme 6 Pro to Android 10 not working

Search This thread

Sumit Sikder

Apr 29, 2021
Realme 6 Pro
I tried to downgrade to Android 10 in my Realme 6 pro by official methods but when I try it says 'the current version is newer than the installed version'. This method is working fine with some other Realme devices but not mine. I real reason I want to downgrade my Realme 6 pro is because I can't unlock bootloader in Realme ui 2.0 yet. The official "in-deth testing app" isn't optimized for Android 11 yet. Do provide me some solutions please!

android4lifeYT

May 17, 2020
I am a Realme 6 Pro user as well and updating my phone to Realme ui 2.0 (with Android 11) was a huge regret as my phone is unusable since then- I can't unlock or dial calls or perform ANY action on my phone due to the touch screen not working at all so I tried factory resetting it but its back to android 11 again and same issue prevails. Downgrading to Android 10 was the only option left so I followed this official post and i got success in downgrading: https://c.realme.com/in/post-details/1387036088090091520

Reactions: Sumit Sikder

Sumit Sikder

Apr 29, 2021
Realme 6 Pro
I am a Realme 6 Pro user as well and updating my phone to Realme ui 2.0 (with Android 11) was a huge regret as my phone is unusable since then- I can't unlock or dial calls or perform ANY action on my phone due to the touch screen not working at all so I tried factory resetting it but its back to android 11 again and same issue prevails. Downgrading to Android 10 was the only option left so I followed this official post and i got success in downgrading: https://c.realme.com/in/post-details/1387036088090091520
Thanks man! The answer was right in front of my eyes but I still struggled to found it. By the way, do you any Kernels for Realme 6 Pro? I am installing Evolution X and I need a kernel for my device.

android4lifeYT

May 17, 2020
Thanks man! The answer was right in front of my eyes but I still struggled to found it. By the way, do you any Kernels for Realme 6 Pro? I am installing Evolution X and I need a kernel for my device.
Hey I'm glad my reply helped a bit :) But I don't have any idea regarding kernels for the device. You may try to post a dedicated question in XDA so someone who knows can answer...

Reactions: Sumit Sikder

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey I'm glad my reply helped a bit :) But I don't have any idea regarding kernels for the device. You may try to post a dedicated question in XDA so someone who knows can answer...