[Download] 9.0.7 Patched Boot Image for Magisk

Search This thread

legolascd

Oct 7, 2010
How can I extract the boot.img from a working phone and / or from the rom that is downloaded from oneplus.com?

ideally get it from the rom that arrives by ota or from the site of oneplus, so every time an update arrives it can root quickly patching the boot corresponding to said rom

Thanks.

Last edited:

Mulham82

Sep 13, 2010
Could you possibly make one for 9.0.10? I can't seem to get the Android Image Kitchen to work. Getting "Android boot magic not found error".
Dear,

I have created the required Kernel as per in the attachment.

Sorry for being late :eek:

Thanks.

Attachments

• Stock-Kernel-OP6T-9.0.10.zip
    12.3 MB · Views: 309
Reactions: TheKnux

TheKnux

Sep 28, 2011
Akron
OnePlus 9
OnePlus 9 Pro
BS, what do you think the zip does? It flashes an image....

Just select the image flashing option in twrp
Is it that big of a deal to you, really? I know that. But flashing a boot overwrites everything because of A/B. If you flash the boot image, you have to redo TWRP, Magisk, etc. If you flash a kernel zip, everything stays and it just flashes the kernel.

swahmad76

Jul 21, 2012
peshawar
can it be used for oxygen os version 9.0.11???

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

want patched boot image for 9.0.11 please!

swahmad76

Jul 21, 2012
peshawar
I have boot image with TWRP, ElementalX and Magisk.
The same effort to install this image is the same effort to install TWRP and Magisk.
But magisk doesn't work in my device after update.

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 PM ----------

I have boot image with TWRP, ElementalX and Magisk.
The same effort to install this image is the same effort to install TWRP and Magisk.
I updated to OOS 9.0.11. i was using root before the update. But this update just unrooted my one plus 6t. And now i get to root it with magisk. I installed TWRP through ADB. It worked but when i tried to flash magisk in twrp. I couldn't find the magisk file in twrp.please help me.

tareqabamawi

Jul 9, 2020
irbid
This is just a simple patched boot.img so you can re-do magisk after the update to 9.0.7 if you don't care for bothering with TWRP.

Instructions are the same as the others:

adb reboot bootloader
fastboot boot patched_boot-9.0.7.img

Open the Magisk Manager App and click install. When prompted, choose Direct Install.

Profit!

Download Link: Google Drive: https://drive.google.com/file/d/13RDdihjVwt1oXlaxasRXqu75_QlFJV2T/view?usp=sharing

If you Need Magisk Manager, you can grab it from here: https://github.com/topjohnwu/Magisk/releases/download/manager-v6.0.1/MagiskManager-v6.0.1.apk

not working ...

zymphad

Jul 17, 2013
OnePlus 9
Google Pixel 6 Pro
There you go, just install Magisk, use adb to flash the boot.img. You got Magisk root, no need to use TWRP. This is also the recommended method from Magisk latest posting on his github. This is for Oxygen 10.3.9

Attachments

• boot.img
    64 MB · Views: 141

Top Liked Posts