Download Binary Counter Reset app support

Search This thread

Trykall8

Jul 27, 2009
Samsung Galaxy S9
Sorry for being a killjoy, but this belongs to general.
If you havn't developed it, it doesn't really belong in development.
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1969417

Will your post affect me in my Profil?

Thats not bad in my words, like to help, because some people in this forum was thinking how to reset count.

And a member said: There were zero garaurantee to reset.
So its awesome that we can do it now.

Its a milestone. :good:

tys0n

Thats not bad in my words, like to help, because some people in this forum was thinking how to reset count.

I dont understand your question..My post won't affect any one in any way.
I agree, I'ts AWESOME!! :good:
I just think this s3mini dev section is cluttered with general posts.
Even rooted stock firmware should belong to general as there is no developement done. Just adding a few already existing files doesn't really make it developement imo, unless you add your own scripts, mods, tweaks or something.
Same goes for threads with guides, tips, questions, pure stock firmware. None of it really belong in dev-section as nothing has been developed or not even had an intention to develop anything. This section is full of things like that!
Yeah people want to reset the counter, but if they have questions about it they should go to q&a or general. It has already been posted on several places within s3mini section.
The forum also have a search function and you will find info that triangle away now supports i8190. No need to post everything everywhere.
This section is cluttered and needs to be cleaned up. This is just my opinion but I think some agree.

As an example, this is how a dev section should look like.
Thank you.

Last edited:

Trykall8

Jul 27, 2009
Samsung Galaxy S9
AW: Download Binary Counter Reset app support

Yes, it works.
Also when its nonsense in this part of development,
I think there will be many many hapy users like me who doesn t know this new thing.
I accept the rules.
The order is most important! :thumbup:

But i think a little "chaos" will help people with chreativiy (?) to find more neccessary ideas to help the world.
And hardlinking is a way to share info to the world.
Why should only Galaxy S 2 users to be able to know this new app?

Otherwise i suppose, the thread from chainfire about the triangle away belongs to General Android Section. Hmpf... :eek:

Well, in future i suppose to make things as it rules.

Thanks, i m fresh here in the forum.

:beer:
Gesendet von meinem GT-I8190

Last edited:
Reactions: xd.bx

spawk

Jul 10, 2011
Mons,Bergen
is not a wrong section chainfire add support to ur galaxy 20/02/2013 this thread is here for galaxy s3 mini now on other section have also thread like this for him device now this thread is here For report if bug .... relative to this dev work

Reactions: xd.bx

tys0n

is not a wrong section chainfire add support to ur galaxy 20/02/2013 this thread is here for galaxy s3 mini now on other section have also thread like this for him device now this thread is here For report if bug .... relative to this dev work
Oh well..so these rules don't apply anymore?
General Forums - For news and announcements relating to your device.
Q&A Forums - For all question threads / posts. If there is no Q&A forum use the device General Forum
Accessories subforum - For posts related to accessories relevant to the phone model
Development Forums (ones with the word development in the title) - For developers to post release threads e.g. ROMs and Kernels including modifications to Kernels, Bootloaders, ROMs, etc.
Themes and Apps Forums - For themers to post Themes and App. announcements & discussions including modifications made to Apps and Themes.

Afaik Dev-section is for developers to post their work, not for regular users to post other peoples work.. Am I wrong?

About bug reports, it would be better to post them in original thread. How else would Chainfire take notice about them?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sorry for being a killjoy, but this belongs to general.
    If you havn't developed it, it doesn't really belong in development.
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1969417

I dont understand your question..My post won't affect any one in any way.
    I agree, I'ts AWESOME!! :good:
    I just think this s3mini dev section is cluttered with general posts.
    Even rooted stock firmware should belong to general as there is no developement done. Just adding a few already existing files doesn't really make it developement imo, unless you add your own scripts, mods, tweaks or something.
    Same goes for threads with guides, tips, questions, pure stock firmware. None of it really belong in dev-section as nothing has been developed or not even had an intention to develop anything. This section is full of things like that!
    Yeah people want to reset the counter, but if they have questions about it they should go to q&a or general. It has already been posted on several places within s3mini section.
    The forum also have a search function and you will find info that triangle away now supports i8190. No need to post everything everywhere.
    This section is cluttered and needs to be cleaned up. This is just my opinion but I think some agree.

As an example, this is how a dev section should look like.
    Thank you.
    AW: Download Binary Counter Reset app support

Yes, it works.
    Also when its nonsense in this part of development,
    I think there will be many many hapy users like me who doesn t know this new thing.
    I accept the rules.
    The order is most important! :thumbup:

But i think a little "chaos" will help people with chreativiy (?) to find more neccessary ideas to help the world.
    And hardlinking is a way to share info to the world.
    Why should only Galaxy S 2 users to be able to know this new app?

Otherwise i suppose, the thread from chainfire about the triangle away belongs to General Android Section. Hmpf... :eek:

Well, in future i suppose to make things as it rules.

Thanks, i m fresh here in the forum.

:beer:
    Gesendet von meinem GT-I8190