download finished projects fot "Gear Watch Designer

Search This thread

stonefox

Jun 3, 2011
Viborg
Is there a group or elsewhere on the Web, where it is possible to download finished projects from "Gear Watch Designer"?

*.gwd files

FreddyFredFred

Mar 5, 2011
Ocala, FL
Mine only displays for a couple seconds too.
But, it still installs the face on the watch, it just doesn't set it as the current face. I just switch faces and it is there.

Ankit-dba

Dec 4, 2014
Delhi
Thanks @JazonX it is working now. For some face is i am getting error 'pixel ratio of always on state is high' it is around 21% even if turn off AOM. How can i reduce it.

Thanks @JazonX it is working now. For some face is i am getting error 'pixel ratio of always on state is high' it is around 21% even if turn off AOM. How can i reduce it.

You can try going to the top right corner of GWD and select always on, high color, and then reduce the opacity of the background image.
OR, switch back to GWD 1.2.1 which doesn't have this restriction. Very annoying - many are asking on the Samsung forums to eliminate it in future releases.

Reactions: Ankit-dba

aarick

Feb 18, 2010
You can try going to the top right corner of GWD and select always on, high color, and then reduce the opacity of the background image.
OR, switch back to GWD 1.2.1 which doesn't have this restriction. Very annoying - many are asking on the Samsung forums to eliminate it in future releases.

I can understand why samsung is doing this as they don't want any watch faces released in the their store to negatively affect the battery life, but for tinkerers like us wanting to make 'banned' watchfaces...not great.
Instead..they should tag the tpk file created with ratio set too high..so when submitted..it gets auto rejected from Samsung side.

Reactions: Ankit-dba
I can understand why samsung is doing this as they don't want any watch faces released in the their store to negatively affect the battery life, but for tinkerers like us wanting to make 'banned' watchfaces...not great.
Instead..they should tag the tpk file created with ratio set too high..so when submitted..it gets auto rejected from Samsung side.

Agreed - 100%. Exactly my comment to them!
http://developer.samsung.com/forum/board/thread/view.do?boardName=SDK&messageId=301329&topCtgy=03

QVA

Jul 15, 2016
They have really low quality and resolution (S3 frontier). Most of them don't have functional icons etc.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Is there a group or elsewhere on the Web, where it is possible to download finished projects from "Gear Watch Designer"?

*.gwd files

Yes, Check Here.
    It's Easy,

For those who have trouble - Follow this guide.