Download International Firmware BETA with Google Services

Search This thread

ABM30

Apr 24, 2009
I've tried as you instructed. Still the same i am prompted the 'no android-info.txt' error message.

Attached is the screenshot you requested.
OK, I understood. The bootloader doesn't now what to do with files from zip, he needs instructions that waits from "android-info.txt". I dont now how to generate one but than we need to flash every file separately (at least recovery.img, system.img and vendor.img...maybe boot.img to).
I am uploading now the files that I extracted from original ROM and transformed to img files. Son you will get the download link and instructions to flash.

EDIT: Till than you can try to rename the NX619J-update2.zip to update.zip and try again. let see the error message is still there?

EDIT 2
Download system.img, vendor.img, boot.img, recovery.img from https://mega.nz/#F!IhcSWA4a!MJKgWMe2aqQQi99FkLZjTA
and copy them to Minimal adb folder where you have also fastboot...
Then go to fastboot mode on your phone and start Minimal adb... as you now
now command (enter after each one):
unlock bootloader (allready you now how)
1. fastboot flash boot boot.img
2. fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
3. fastboot flash system system.img
4. fastboot flash vendor vendor.img
reboot device (before make a screenshot that I can see the results/messages given by fastboot and post it here)
:fingers-crossed:

Last edited:

ChaseHelney

Feb 11, 2019
OK, I understood. The bootloader doesn't now what to do with files from zip, he needs instructions that waits from "android-info.txt". I dont now how to generate one but than we need to flash every file separately (at least recovery.img, system.img and vendor.img...maybe boot.img to).
I am uploading now the files that I extracted from original ROM and transformed to img files. Son you will get the download link and instructions to flash.

EDIT: Till than you can try to rename the NX619J-update2.zip to update.zip and try again. let see the error message is still there?

EDIT 2
Download system.img, vendor.img, boot.img, recovery.img from https://mega.nz/#F!IhcSWA4a!MJKgWMe2aqQQi99FkLZjTA
and copy them to Minimal adb folder where you have also fastboot...
Then go to fastboot mode on your phone and start Minimal adb... as you now
now command (enter after each one):
unlock bootloader (allready you now how)
1. fastboot flash boot boot.img
2. fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
3. fastboot flash system system.img
4. fastboot flash vendor vendor.img
reboot device (before make a screenshot that I can see the results/messages given by fastboot and post it here)

Done as you instructed.

Attachments

• boot.PNG
    boot.PNG
    7.2 KB · Views: 69
  • recovery.PNG
    recovery.PNG
    7.7 KB · Views: 58
  • system.PNG
    system.PNG
    29.7 KB · Views: 64
  • vendor.PNG
    vendor.PNG
    13.7 KB · Views: 66

ChaseHelney

Feb 11, 2019
Done as you instructed.

Something is happening its different now. It doesn't go to the fastboot anymore, it automatically goes to the nubia recovery. I proceeded to install the ROM (update.zip) file under 'choose update package' via OTG device.

All went smooth no error throughout the installation. However as the phone reboots, it freezes on the logo screen. I've let it stayed on for 3 mins, how long should i wait?

Thanks.

Attachments

• thumbnail_20190217_113451.jpg
    thumbnail_20190217_113451.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 79
  • thumbnail_IMG-20190217-WA0002.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG-20190217-WA0002.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 79
  • thumbnail_IMG-20190217-WA0005.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG-20190217-WA0005.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 84
  • thumbnail_IMG-20190217-WA0008.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG-20190217-WA0008.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 80

ChaseHelney

Feb 11, 2019
Something is happening its different now. It doesn't go to the fastboot anymore, it automatically goes to the nubia recovery. I proceeded to install the ROM (update.zip) file under 'choose update package' via OTG device.

All went smooth no error throughout the installation. However as the phone reboots, it freezes on the logo screen. I've let it stayed on for 3 mins, how long should i wait?

Thanks.

I had left my phone charging while on the logo screen for abt 15mins, but the phone was getting hot, so i've switched it off till i get new instructions fro. you thanks.

ABM30

Apr 24, 2009
I had left my phone charging while on the logo screen for abt 15mins, but the phone was getting hot, so i've switched it off till i get new instructions fro. you thanks.
OK, let do it again:
1. Go in bootloader-fastboot mode by pressing VOL DOWN and Power til display came up.
2. start with fastboot -w ;this will wipe first your cache and user data
3. fastboot flash boot boot.img
4. fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
5. fastboot flash system system.img
6. fastboot flash vendor vendor.img

You can try also: go in Recovery by pressing Vol UP and power
and if you have an OTG adapter and usb stick or an otg stick: put your ROM on it in root of USB Stick, rename it update.zip and
try to flash from: Chose Update Package menu the Chose from OTG device option. if your phone recognize the OTG storage and you can see update.zip you are lucky: you can install full original ROM and for sure it will work if install is successful

ChaseHelney

Feb 11, 2019
OK, let do it again:
1. Go in bootloader-fastboot mode by pressing VOL DOWN and Power til display came up.
2. start with fastboot -w ;this will wipe first your cache and user data
3. fastboot flash boot boot.img
4. fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
5. fastboot flash system system.img
6. fastboot flash vendor vendor.img

You can try also: go in Recovery by pressing Vol UP and power
and if you have an OTG adapter and usb stick or an otg stick: put your ROM on it in root of USB Stick, rename it update.zip and
try to flash from: Chose Update Package menu the Chose from OTG device option. if your phone recognize the OTG storage and you can see update.zip you are lucky: you can install full original ROM and for sure it will work if install is successful

I've retried as you instructed.

1. go into fastboot.
2. fastboot devices
3. fastboot oem nubia_unlock NUBIA_NX619J
4. fastboot -w
5. fastboot flash boot boot.img
6. fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
7. fastboot flash system system.img
8. fastboot flash vendor vendor.img
10. phone reboots on its own - stuck at red magic logo.
11. i saved ROM (update.zip) file into thumbdrive.
12. press and hold, vol up and power button - go into recovery.
13. choose english.
14. choose update package.
15. choose from OTG device.
16. select ROM (update.zip) file.
17. installed at 100% - no error.
18. phone reboots on its own.
19. stuck at Red Magic logo screen.
20. cant proceed further.

I can feel we are closed, but this phone just wouldn't boot normally yet. I've tried some hard reboot with vol up and vol down, but still stuck at Red Magic logo screen.

View attachment 4707010

boot.PNG

system.PNG

recovery.PNG

Attachments

• vendor.PNG
    vendor.PNG
    11.9 KB · Views: 41
  • -w.PNG
    -w.PNG
    32.3 KB · Views: 42
  • thumbnail_20190217_185735.jpg
    thumbnail_20190217_185735.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 40

Deezi74

Mar 31, 2015
That's a good sign. I read on other forms that it's fastboot oem unlock not . fastboot oem nubia_unlock NUBIA_NX619J but I have not tried yet

ABM30

Apr 24, 2009

1. go into fastboot.
2. fastboot devices
4. fastboot -w
13. choose english.

I can feel we are closed, but this phone just wouldn't boot normally yet. I've tried some hard reboot with vol up and vol down, but still stuck at Red Magic logo screen.

OK, go back in recovery mode an wipe everything (wipe data menu and from here wipe USER DATA-very important, and wipe cache).
You will lose everything that was saved in phone memory, but I think now is not important.
Then try to flash again through OTG.
let see! :fingers-crossed:

Last edited:
Reactions: Deezi74

Deezi74

Mar 31, 2015

1. go into fastboot.
2. fastboot devices
4. fastboot -w
13. choose english.

OK, go back in recovery mode an wipe everything (wipe data menu and from here wipe USER DATA-very important, and wipe cache).
You will lose everything that was saved in phone memory, but I think now is not important.
Then try to flash again through OTG.
let see! :fingers-crossed:

Did you get it bro

Deezi74

Mar 31, 2015
There a way on the forms for magic now bro go download the zip file and follow instructions you will be global rom with Google play when your done takes 10 mins

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello.

I could get the Oficial Firmware BETA of the Nubia Red Magic International with the Google Services.

This not a public link however ,I do not like how much time is running

This is the latest firmware on 30/07.

NX609J-global-v109.zip

I hope this help you.

A greetings.

INSTRUCTIONS:

Please note the following:
    1. All you have to do is download the file given in the link below, move it to the root (base) directory (this is most easily done with a computer) and then go into system updates. From there you select local upgrade, and select the package that you previously downloaded.

2. You may have to go into recovery and clear cache after flashing this build. (a few of our internal testers have run into this issue)* to enter recovery,

2a. Reboot your device while holding volume up and the power button. this will bring you to*

* * * the recovery page. once there, use the volume keys to select English, and then press the power button to select the green highlighted option.*

2b. Use the volume buttons to go to the "wipe data" option and press the power button again to select and move to the next step.*

2c. Select*"Wipe Cache Partition"**please be careful*here that you select only this option. (the other, wipe userdata partition, will erase your phone. so make sure NOT TO SELECT this)

2d. Use the volume and power buttons to go back to the main menu, then select reboot.
    Hi, please help me. My phone now is in google flop. I can boot to stock recovery or bootloader. Now how can I flash international stock firmware NX609J-global-v109.zip or chinese firmware v2.26?

Many thanks.
    You need to have wipes data and cache by Recovery, and after, restart the phone and flash the rom
    No!! it's totally different phone.
    Device Corrupt Message

Hi Guys,

I just got my Red Magic Mars NX619J (china rom) so i tried to install the google playstore through fastboot. I'm NOOB and i MESS UP BIG TIME. I don't know what happen but now my phone is on a repeat boot - "YOUR DEVICE IS CORRUPT. IT CAN'T BE TRUSTED AND WILL NOT BOOT."

Can anyone teach me how to fix this please, I've been looking around for a fix but to no avail. I promise myself if my phone is fixed i will stop meddling around.

Greatly appreciated.

Regards,
    Chase.
    Thanks for the step by step guide, really appreciate it. But when you mention 'obtain a rom' where do i get this rom?

here: http://ui.nubia.cn/rom