How To Guide Download link for One UI 5 Beta 1 2 3 and 4 Android 13 Guide+Links BETA FINISHED

Search This thread

Deante757

Feb 27, 2017
I'm currently on November security patch SM-F936U1 build number AVJ1. I'm having issues after updating to the security patch with certain apps force closing like Gmail and FanDuel etc.. that didn't do it before the update. I was wondering what steps should,I take to update to the beta from beta 1 to stable. I've seen the guide another member posted about downgrading to AVII and then starting from there without wiping. Is that what I should do?

I'm currently on November security patch SM-F936U1 build number AVJ1. I'm having issues after updating to the security patch with certain apps force closing like Gmail and FanDuel etc.. that didn't do it before the update. I was wondering what steps should,I take to update to the beta from beta 1 to stable. I've seen the guide another member posted about downgrading to AVII and then starting from there without wiping. Is that what I should do?
Just installed stable over beta with Odin, data was kept. If you have problems with apps, wipe data of the app and cache, it should make it work fine again.

Reactions: Blambtn

Blambtn

Nov 3, 2022
The Lou, Missouri
I still can't get Samsung wallet to accept my card. "Card info invalid" error. Have called my bank three times and token has been reset,.deleted, and new created. Have cleared app data and cache but still no dice. SM-F936U1 BVK3

Mr6P

Dec 21, 2015
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4
Yea my SOT is 3-4 hours maximum If you need to start from scratch I'm going to wait it out and hope the December update fixes the battery drain.
Sometimes some apps need about 3s to launch or when I rotate it takes 1-2s. Really weird stuff. I hoped, that they were just beta issues, but this still happens with the stable version, which is a bummer. I'll start from scratch and really hope, that these issues are then gone.

Sometimes apps just freeze together with the whole system (UI) and stay frozen for about 10s or more and then get back to work. If this stays with the stable version after I wiped, then I'm screwed???

Reactions: Blambtn

Top Liked Posts