How To Guide Download link for One UI 5 Beta 1 2 3 and 4 Android 13 Guide+Links BETA FINISHED

Search This thread
So for the SM-F936u1 variant. Where do we find each ONE UI 5 betas to update? I am currently on Official VJ1... Where do I start?
Why even mess with the betas? The official OneUI 5.0 was pushed two weeks ago. Even if it didn't get pushed to your phone, you can download it and flash with ODIN.

For those still trying to flash these betas...why? The official was pushed out two weeks ago. If you're going to download and flash manually, download the official stable version. No reason to install the betas.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221126_122228_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20221126_122228_Samsung Internet.jpg
    520.4 KB · Views: 36

Jay5583

Page one of this thread. They're all posted incrementally.

For those still trying to flash these betas...why? The official was pushed out two weeks ago. If you're going to download and flash manually, download the official stable version. No reason to install the betas.
Official U1 has not released stable... That was just for the beta testers.
Official U was just released this week for the T-Mobile variant.

Reactions: Blambtn

dr71399

Mar 2, 2008
Why the offical updates released
I know but I've been waiting forever and still no update I checked every morning and thought the day I do software check and it says I have the latest version.. I know patience is a virtue. Verizon is slow in the US to get its updates out the door... 😔 it's like I can't wait already.. what you think can I flash the version for fold 4 or no?

cooldude20000

Feb 16, 2015
UK
I know but I've been waiting forever and still no update I checked every morning and thought the day I do software check and it says I have the latest version.. I know patience is a virtue. Verizon is slow in the US to get its updates out the door... 😔 it's like I can't wait already.. what you think can I flash the version for fold 4 or no?
Why don't you sideload it through odin I did it no issues.

Reactions: dr71399

dr71399

Mar 2, 2008
Why don't you sideload it through odin I did it no issues.
Oh really I have Oden but what do I do... I've tried to reach but I must be trying in the wrong stuff.. what do I need besides Odin I saw another video where a guy downloaded a app from playstore for the sideload to work but then again he didn't use Odin. Which firmware do I use with Odin if you got a quick min I gladly appreciate your help?

cooldude20000

Feb 16, 2015
UK
Right

Frija download

extract it

Open it

In the Model put in SM-F926B and the CSC is TKM or TMB and it should show android 13 update download the full file

Download odin

https://odindownload.com/

Extract odin and the firmwire Frija downloaded

U should have 4 files

BL=BL FILE

AP=AP FILE

CP=CP FILE

CSC= HOME.CSC to keep data

put the fold in download mode hold volume up and down when the phones off plug usb in to get into download mode

Now odin should detect the phone

When all files are correctly selected click START it should update with no problems.

dr71399

Mar 2, 2008
Right

Frija download

extract it

Open it

In the Model put in SM-F926B and the CSC is TKM or TMB and it should show android 13 update download the full file

Download odin

https://odindownload.com/

Extract odin and the firmwire Frija downloaded

U should have 4 files

BL=BL FILE

AP=AP FILE

CP=CP FILE

CSC= HOME.CSC to keep data

put the fold in download mode hold volume up and down when the phones off plug usb in to get into download mode

Now odin should detect the phone

When all files are correctly selected click START it should update with no problems.
Wow thank you so much God bless you buddy wish there were more nice people in the world like you....

dr71399

Mar 2, 2008
I tired both TKM and TMB for SM-F926B And I got a error 102 unable to find firmware.

Attachments

• 20221127_133458.jpg
    20221127_133458.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 18
  • 20221127_133436.jpg
    20221127_133436.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 18

Top Liked Posts