How To Guide Download link for One UI 5 Beta 1 2 3 and 4 Android 13 Guide+Links BETA FINISHED

Search This thread

dr71399

Mar 2, 2008

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221127_143944_Bifrost.jpg
    Screenshot_20221127_143944_Bifrost.jpg
    621.9 KB · Views: 48

dr71399

Mar 2, 2008
I thought it made sence using SM-F926B because that's the international version and the one ui 5.0 is out on those version but no luck.. just android 12

I have a fold 4 SM-F936u1 unlocked on Verizon.. If i flash the official Android 13 that's out for tmobile. Will it completely turn my phone into a tmobile device? Or is there something I can do for it not to load the tmobile software?
) lPage one of this thread. They're all posted incrementally.
He asked where to start but didn't bother reading the last post before posting his question. I don't want to assume anything so I'm just going to leave it at that.
But on page 1, the variant model is SM-F936U1

Jay5583

I have a fold 4 SM-F936u1 unlocked on Verizon.. If i flash the official Android 13 that's out for tmobile. Will it completely turn my phone into a tmobile device? Or is there something I can do for it not to load the tmobile software?

But on page 1, the variant model is SM-F936U1

You and I both have unlocked SM-F936U1 on Verizon. If you scroll down on page 1... you will see where I posted the first beta from stable 12 base AVII. (It is not the first post which is for version F936B) If you decide you want to flash all the betas to get to stable 13, you NEED to flash AVII first( if you DON'T do this, you will not get passed a certain percentage and the flash will fail), then start with what I posted on page 1. After that, do a search for my other posts on this thread to get the other links., You will need to flash each one in order. I tried to name the links to make it easy to understand. Make sure to back up the device before you start and do a FULL wipe once you get to Stable 13. If you get stuck along the way...read thru the thread because the question has probably been asked and answered. After you've read the whole thread and are still stuck...feel free to DM.

treoless

Apr 18, 2011
Still no update for my unlocked SM-F936U1 on TMO :rolleyes: Just received it on my Tab S7+. Fold4 was supposed to get it first :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Blambtn

DonutGrunt

Jul 21, 2010
I haven't seen anything for stable 13 on the official channels for the U1 but I just received an update to BVKB (December security patch)

Hey man, really appreciate the beta build uploads.

I was able to flash your uploads to my U1 USC (unlocked on ATT).

Everything works great, on the stable build. But now my region code is XAA.

Will this affect me getting the OTA December update? Haven't received any update yet, still on the last stable build you posted.

Thanks!

Top Liked Posts