Themes / Apps / Mods [Download] New ColorOS 12 Wallpapers

Search This thread

cph0001

Sep 30, 2021
Hey #OPPOers, it's Eric from OPPO/ColorOS product management team 👋

On my first day here at XDA, I’ll share exciting stuff with you… get ready to download our all-new ColorOS 12 wallpapers 😎

————

The new wallpapers feature three-dimensional shapes in vibrant colors & artistic style that resemble abstract paintings with a modern touch. Each is designed with love and dedication, set to cater to your unique taste and mood.
Ever wondered what the upcoming #ColorOS12 would be like? Search for clues first in the wallpapers.

Download our brand new ColorOS 12 wallpapers here: https://bit.ly/COS12WP

————

Happy to hear your feedback, let us know which wallpaper you adore the most & if we should keep going here on XDA

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 579
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 680
Reactions: ergalle2

Oswald Boelcke

Senior Moderator / Moderator Committee
Staff member
@cph0001 Welcome to XDA! I hope you've always an enjoyable stay on XDA. I'm going to contact you by a personal message in a few minutes but just want to inform you here that I've changed the prefix of this thread from "How-to-Guide" to "Themes/Apps/Mods". Please leave it this way.

Regards
Oswald Boelcke
Senior Moderator

ergalle2

Mar 4, 2013

On my first day here at XDA, I’ll share exciting stuff with you… get ready to download our all-new ColorOS 12 wallpapers 😎

————

The new wallpapers feature three-dimensional shapes in vibrant colors & artistic style that resemble abstract paintings with a modern touch. Each is designed with love and dedication, set to cater to your unique taste and mood.
Ever wondered what the upcoming #ColorOS12 would be like? Search for clues first in the wallpapers.

————

Happy to hear your feedback, let us know which wallpaper you adore the most & if we should keep going here on XDA
Hi Eric, welcome and thanks for the wallpapers.

I have a question... YouTube is only at 60hz while other apps are working at 120hz. Is there any fix for that?

Thanks.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

————

————