Download not completed after flashing the phone using SP Flash Tool

Search This thread

pandmc

Jan 9, 2022
Indonesian
Hi. So I flashed my realme C3 using the SP Flash Tool but I didn't realize that the option I chose was "Format All + Download". After I turn on my phone it says "Download not completed! Please press volume ....... Error Code: 0x992566". Is there any way to solve this problem?

roshanchikrams3

Apr 22, 2016
Hi. So I flashed my realme C3 using the SP Flash Tool but I didn't realize that the option I chose was "Format All + Download". After I turn on my phone it says "Download not completed! Please press volume ....... Error Code: 0x992566". Is there any way to solve this problem?
You need to same model oppo_custom.img then flash it.

pandmc

Jan 9, 2022
Indonesian
What is the process plz help. Me
If your phone is realme c3, just change the scatter.txt file in the extracted firmware using the OFP file extractor and copy the oppo_custom.img that I uploaded to the extracted firmware location.

- partition_index: SYS8
partition_name: oppo_custom
file_name: oppo_custom.img
is_download: true
type: NORMAL_ROM
linear_start_addr: 0xa908000
physical_start_addr: 0xa908000
partition_size: 0x100000
region: EMMC_USER
storage: HW_STORAGE_EMMC
boundary_check: true
is_reserved: false
operation_type: PROTECTED
is_upgradable: false
empty_boot_needed: true
reserve: 0x00

After that, flash it using SP Flash Tool and don't check "oppo_custom". After the flash is complete, uncheck everything and just select "oppo_custom" after that flash again.

Attachments

• oppo_custom.img
    1 MB · Views: 16
Reactions: kachok108

sashan098

Mar 23, 2022
plz...help me bro...i can't understand this line '' don't check "oppo_custom". After the flash is complete, uncheck everything and just select "oppo_custom" after that flash again''

help bro

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    What is the process plz help. Me
    If your phone is realme c3, just change the scatter.txt file in the extracted firmware using the OFP file extractor and copy the oppo_custom.img that I uploaded to the extracted firmware location.

- partition_index: SYS8
    partition_name: oppo_custom
    file_name: oppo_custom.img
    is_download: true
    type: NORMAL_ROM
    linear_start_addr: 0xa908000
    physical_start_addr: 0xa908000
    partition_size: 0x100000
    region: EMMC_USER
    storage: HW_STORAGE_EMMC
    boundary_check: true
    is_reserved: false
    operation_type: PROTECTED
    is_upgradable: false
    empty_boot_needed: true
    reserve: 0x00

After that, flash it using SP Flash Tool and don't check "oppo_custom". After the flash is complete, uncheck everything and just select "oppo_custom" after that flash again.