Question download not completed error code: 0x99256658 on my realme narzo 30a

Search This thread
Mar 28, 2022
Select Format all + Download in SP tool and flash my phone. Now my phone ............
photo_2022-04-04_14-34-48.jpg
Annotation 2022-04-03 011214.png
Annotation 2022-04-03 011418.png

iamshubh69

Jan 17, 2022
India
OnePlus 3T
OnePlus 6T

Zartazor

Feb 10, 2022
Realme C21
Bruh say rip to your phone cause you done format all
It's never gonna boot now or by chance if it does you have already lose your IMEI so you can't able to use internet and service better go service centre and ask for a new phone to them xD
bro is there any way to make it work

I have the same problem with my realme c21
also, I did format all

please say buy a new phone

Zartazor

Feb 10, 2022
Realme C21
How to fix download not complete please press volume...........
To start this process you need to install python and mtk driver first
1. Download the zip file I gave you
2. Extract it
3. Force shutdown phone by pressing all three buttons together
4. Open the file you extracted in pc
5. Type cmd in address bar
6. Type python mtk_gui and hit enter
7. Hold volume up and down and plug it to your pc
8. When it shows all of your partitions, click on Flash Tools
9. click on Unlock bootloader
10. Now flash it again with SP Flash Tool

mouradsme

May 22, 2014
Relizane
pc-dz.com
Realme Narzo 30A
I am facing the same problem, I managed to flash everything (even super.img xD) through MTKClient + SP Flash Tool, but I still have the message with no signs of recovery/fastboot/booting past the logo.
Can you walk me through what you did please? starting with the exact firmware you used?

Mark Yngell Kate

Jul 1, 2022
Select Format all + Download in SP tool and flash my phone. Now my phone ............
View attachment 5582549View attachment 5582551View attachment 5582553
Help me, i also haved done this format all + downlod but now i cant flash anymore and right now my phone is nothing no vibration and etc just a blackscreen and i dont know what to do because i cant even flash and it gets errored whenever i flash it stucks at red bar DA 100% in spflashtool PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME

x2s7

Sep 15, 2022
Edit Scatter File
partition_name: oppo_custom
file_name: oppo_custom.img
is_download: true

Use Mtk Auth Bypass Tool > Disable Auth
Flash with SP Flash Tool without opporeserve2, oppo_custom, cdt_engineering, special_preload and my_custom
Use Mtk Client > mtk_gui > unlock bootloader
Flash all with SP Flash Tool
Download from Realme official site RMX2191_11_OTA_0330.ozip > copy to sdcard
Enter in recovery mode > install from storage > sdcard > RMX2191_11_OTA_0330.ozip > Wipe > Restart

Attachments

• oppo_custom.img
    1 MB · Views: 98
Last edited:

FrankOlivers

Aug 20, 2022
My phone is Realme Narzo 20 (7iEU)
Please Help i will never buy Realme
Friend you were able to get your equipment I have a realme 7i Eu rmx2193 with the problem of download not completed I can't get it out of there can you help me you were able to get yours I can't even find the official ROMFriend you were able to get your equipment I have a realme 7i Eu rmx2193 with the problem of download not completed I can't get it out of there can you help me you were able to get yours I can't even find the official ROM

FrankOlivers

Aug 20, 2022
Edit Scatter File
partition_name: oppo_custom
file_name: oppo_custom.img
is_download: true

Flash with SP Flash Tool without opporeserve2, oppo_custom, cdt_engineering, special_preload and my_custom
Use Mtk Client > mtk_gui > unlock bootloader
Flash all with SP Flash Tool
Download from Realme official site RMX2191_11_OTA_0330.ozip > copy to sdcard
Enter in recovery mode > install from storage > sdcard > RMX2191_11_OTA_0330.ozip > Wipe > Restart
Friend you were able to get your equipment I have a realme 7i Eu rmx2193 with the problem of download not completed I can't get it out of there can you help me you were able to get yours I can't even find the official ROMFriend you were able to get your equipment I have a realme 7i Eu rmx2193 with the problem of download not completed I can't get it out of there can you help me you were able to get yours I can't even find the official ROM

FrankOlivers

Aug 20, 2022
Hello, someone help me, I have a realme 7i Eu rmx2193 with the problem of downloading not completed due to deleting everything with flashtool, I have tried flashing it but it still has the same problem and its stock rom appears for realme March 20 when someone searched for it, help me with thatHello, someone help me, I have a realme 7i Eu rmx2193 with the problem of downloading not completed due to deleting everything with flashtool, I have tried flashing it but it still has the same problem and its stock rom appears for realme March 20 when someone searched for it, help me with that

x2s7

Sep 15, 2022
By the way don't waste your time to repair this google trash system.
google is a cyber weapon.
Better use Plasma Mobile or some arm emmc os

Last edited:

Lucxq

Hello, someone help me, I have a realme 7i Eu rmx2193 with the problem of downloading not completed due to deleting everything with flashtool, I have tried flashing it but it still has the same problem and its stock rom appears for realme March 20 when someone searched for it, help me with thatHello, someone help me, I have a realme 7i Eu rmx2193 with the problem of downloading not completed due to deleting everything with flashtool, I have tried flashing it but it still has the same problem and its stock rom appears for realme March 20 when someone searched for it, help me with that
Do you have telegram? If so, I can help you (of course for free)