Drag and Drop Brn / Bmp Converter w/Source

Neo XL

Feb 24, 2006
Kassel
Thx for this application. I will try it today. It looks very comfortable.

Edit: I tried it, and it´s very fast, also i can convert all files in one step. Very, very good.

Last edited:

maspero

Nov 17, 2007
any one have problem using this program? I can load it without problem, but after I drag a file to it, it just apears almost the same as the 2nd pic in OP's post but without the preview and the progress bar. And no new file is generated then.

poorlyduck

Feb 27, 2007
this just awesome, I don't know how I missed this app, it makes everything so easy, I'm surprised there isn't that many reply to this great little application.

tintin007

Dec 11, 2007
thanks.......and guidance required

any one have problem using this program? I can load it without problem, but after I drag a file to it, it just apears almost the same as the 2nd pic in OP's post but without the preview and the progress bar. And no new file is generated then.
i have same problem....any one plz help us out

mtn_lion

May 9, 2005
Boulder CO
OK, it runs on another computer here, so no worries. But I get the same thing reported above--nothing happens--and I *AM* dragging onto the icon in Brn Converter. Any ideas?

bullyfrog

Oct 3, 2007
Yo, bully! Thanks for your post. The brnconverter does fire up on another computer here...but when I drag files to it, I just seem to get the big yellow exclamation mark. Any idea?
Hmm..not sure but it could be a permission problem. Just checking, but did you copy the brn from your touch to the PC. Then dragging the brn files from the PC into this proggie? You should see bmp files of the same name getting created in the directory where the pc's brn files are. If you've done all that, then i'm not sure..but probably the developer could shed some light..

mtn_lion

May 9, 2005
Boulder CO
I take it all back--and you're right. I had the .brn's copied from the Touch, but into a network folder. Once I moved everything to a local drive, it works just fine. Live and learn. Thanks so much....

Last edited:

C J

Oct 2, 2007
This little proggy is just the thing i needed. Din know it was so easy to use.
Was afraid that the images will suffer a loss thru the convertion but all turned out great. thx.

O'Neil MItchell

Sep 19, 2007
brn converter

App. will not insatll on my CDMA Telus touch (Vouge) error message
BrnConverter.exe
Missing Method Exception
File or assembly name
System.Window.Forms,
Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,
PublicKey Token=B77A5C561934E089,
or one of its dependencies, was not found

O'Neil MItchell

Sep 19, 2007
NETCF

Got it downloaded, but when i tried to install i got this error message "A Newer version of the .NET Compact Frame is already installed, if you want to install this one you must first remove it " I cant find it in my remove programs list

Last edited: