• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Dreamcast Emulator Reicast Released

• Thread starter LegionTHEFecalExcretion
  • Start date
Search This thread

poo-tang

Nov 21, 2011
www.xperiagamer.com
Awesome great find Legion :)

I can confirm working great on my Z1, it has no option settings so far but emulation quality is great.

Proof - MVC 2

upyvu5a3.jpg

PS, turns out it is Nulldc and team but re-branded :)

Last edited:

iamnotkurtcobain

Oct 30, 2010
Vienna
FINALLY! Tried Soul Calibur, Virtua Tennis 2, Daytona Usa 2001, Metropolis Street Racer and all work!! Some have 100% speed (SC, MSR). So great... Yeahhhhh

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9505 mit Tapatalk

L

LegionTHEFecalExcretion

This emulator has also been optimized for the OUYA so the controller works perfectly and games run in 1080p, it's glorious! Been playing Sonic Adventure, Resident Evil Code Veronica, and Marvel Versus Capcom 2 all morning!

If you're looking for a good DC game to play, I highly recommend what is probably my all time favorite Dreamcast game, Zombie Revenge. It's Streets Of Rage with Zombies and it's made by the same people as House Of The Dead and takes place in the same universe. It's pure awesome sauce.

MRCANNADY

Mar 13, 2009
My prayers have finally been answered!!

Guys, I consider the Sega Dreamcast the greatest system ever made, and the first true next gen! I still remember picking up one from my local gamestop and playing NBA 2K..The game impressed me so much, with the fluid gameplay and jaw-dropping graphics at the time, that I proceeded to pass out for about 30 minutes with the controller firmly in my hand! lol

Can someone please, please try any of the NBA 2k series and tell me if they work? I will be eternally grateful!! :p

takean2k

Nov 23, 2012
It works on the Galaxy Note 2. I tested out Phantasy Star online. While everything appears to work...no ability to use memory card so I couldn't test gameplay. I'm guessing vmu or memory card functionality isn't in the emulator yet?

balsh

Jan 22, 2013
seems great but anyone got this working on xperia play?
Just to see if I'm wasting my time cause it doesn't work on mine for now.

sabbys

Nov 28, 2010
Possibly silly question, but did the folks that get this to work have the games in chd format? I have ISOs of several games but this is not recognizing it. I can boot to bios etc. but get no game loading options. Before I go through the work of conversion I wanted to verify if it was necessary.

sabbys

NiMaD83

Dec 2, 2013
Possibly silly question, but did the folks that get this to work have the games in chd format? I have ISOs of several games but this is not recognizing it. I can boot to bios etc. but get no game loading options. Before I go through the work of conversion I wanted to verify if it was necessary.

sabbys

I have roms in .cdi format that are not showing. I found one link saying rom formats are .gdi and .chd

Top Liked Posts