[DRIVER] [10.0+] Adreno 600 Series OpenGL & Vulkan Drivers [V@0481.0][1.1.128]

Search This thread
D

Deleted member 11588735

There is new version of drivers OpenGL v611 drivers Dow below.
Full package OpenGL+ Vulkan of v611.
You will see in Aida64.
I recommend checking it out because most apps that won't open on my ROM with v604 now work just fine.
I has similar performance and great compatibility.
This lower temperatures of GPU with the same performance.

Attachments

• sm8xxx_v@0611.zip
    53.3 MB · Views: 580
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: duttyend
D

Deleted member 11588735

For mi8 sd845 Miui 12.5 android 10 Bootlop
With android 12 pixel experience bootlop
Android 11 works great and has perfect performance.
If you want find it search in Google " adreno driver v604" and link to pling page with name adreno driver for sm8xxx/sm7xxx/sm6xxx is page from LYB.
Xda mods are removing link because of rules.

Noob9496

Jul 28, 2017
OnePlus 6
Xiaomi 13 Pro
You will see in Aida64.
I recommend checking it out because most apps that won't open on my ROM with v604 now work just fine.
this drivers can work on oneplus 6 with havoc os?

Noob9496

Jul 28, 2017
OnePlus 6
Xiaomi 13 Pro
V611 tested on Oneplus 8 Pro Oxygen 11 11.0.10.10 with RA 2.3.1 kernel
1642536513731.png

1642536528295.png

Reactions: duttyend

edmondt

Mar 21, 2006
Toronto
Didn't work on the Tab S7 running Android 12. Had to recover.

You will see in Aida64.

Jun 15, 2020
Hello, I'm using custom rom Poco os A10 and Ngk kernel. I'll share a screenshot of my currently drivers, please, do I have an update to do? If it's yes, which one should I install?
screenshot_2022-01-19-10-59-27-982_com-finalwire-aida64-jpg.5512439

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-01-19-10-59-27-982_com.finalwire.aida64.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-01-19-10-59-27-982_com.finalwire.aida64.jpg
    440.8 KB · Views: 2,916

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    xSYvVuM.png

Code:
    *** Disclaimer
    I am not responsible for any damage you made to your device
    You have been warned

What Adreno Graphics Drivers do?
    Fully release the potential of GPU to continuously improve gaming experience. The main functions are optimize the GPU driver to game performance and stability. Including OpenGL and Vulkan optimizations.

How many processors are supported?
    Currently, a total of 31 different processors are supported.

Can you help me with the installation?
    Of course, let's proceed step by step. Also you can reach the required notes by typing the following commands in the chat section.

1 - Soc List
    First, you should download the Device HW Info application on Google Play and learn the platform processor information from the system tab. Remember, you have to choose the drivers you will use according to the platform information. You can also access application link by typing #cpu_checker in the group chat section.

Then you can check the processor you are using from the list below. Don't worry if your processor is not listed, you can contact the dev.

Adreno 600 Series:
    • sd865
    • sd855/sd855+
    • sd845
    • sd765g
    • sd730/sd730g
    • sd720/sd720g
    • sd710/sd712
    • sd675
    • sd665
    If your processor isn't listed here, don't worry! There is also a thread for the Adreno 500 series.

2 - Driver Packages
    Then you can choose the package you will install from the list below. Remember that each package has its own characteristics.

OpenGL and Vulkan (both in one) - Recommended
    • It contains both OpenGL and Vulkan drivers, Do not install any other driver modules with this package.

OpenGL
    • It contains only OpenGL drivers, this package and Vulkan package must be installed separately.
    • OpenGL should be installed in the first step, Vulkan should be installed in the second step.

OpenGL lite
    • It contains only OpenGL lite drivers, this package and Vulkan package must be installed separately.
    • This package specially designed for those who have bootloop, black screen, flickering screen and google play application problems and some branded devices like OnePlus, LG, Sony, Realme.
    • OpenGL lite should be installed in the first step, Vulkan should be installed in the second step.

Vulkan
    • It contains only Vulkan drivers, this package and OpenGL or OpenGL lite package must be installed separately.
    • OpenGL or OpenGL lite should be installed in the first step, Vulkan should be installed in the second step.

3 - Driver Versions
    Do you need information about the versions of the drivers? Let's take a look at the version information. Version information contained in the zip file such as v1.0 is only for determining the version of the zip file. My advice is always use the most up-to-date.

Adreno 600 Series:

OpenGL and Vulkan
    • V@0481.0 - 1.1.128 (v5.0) - only for sd865 and sd765g with Android 11 roms!
    • V@0472.0 - 1.1.128 (v4.5) - Avaiable soon!
    • V@474.0 - 1.1.128 (v4.3) - only for sd865 and sd765g
    • V@464.0 rev2 - 1.1.128 (v3.4)

OpenGL
    • V@0481.0 (v5.0) - only for sd865 and sd765g with Android 11 roms!
    • V@0472.0 (v4.5) - Avaiable soon!
    • V@474.0 (v4.3) - only for sd865 and sd765g
    • V@464.0 rev2 (v3.4)

OpenGL lite

Vulkan
    • 1.1.128 (v5.0) - only for sd865 and sd765g with Android 11 roms!
    • 1.1.128 (v4.5) - Avaiable soon!
    • 1.1.128 (v4.3) - only for sd865 and sd765g
    • 1.1.128 (v3.4)

4 - Installation Methods
    Then you have to decide which installation method to choose. My advice is primarily the flashable method. The numbers 1 to 2 at the beginning of the files are for specifying the installation methods.

[1] Magisk Module (systemless)
    • Support for Android 9 and above operating system.
    • If it cause any problem, you can get rid of the problem by disabling or removing the module via Magisk manager application or by deleting the Adreno folder in /data/adb/modules/ via custom recovery.

[2] New Flashable (via custom recovery)
    • Support for Android 9 and above operating system.
    • If it cause any problem, the system backup or rom must be reinstalled.
    • treble/non-treble support with a single zip.

5 - Installation (How To Install)
    Be careful, my suggestion is always use flashable installation!

Thank you very much for the video of How To Install by the Soap - Customization and Gaming YouTube Channel. Also don't forget to subscribe!

Flashable installation:
    • First of download both in one package drivers or separated OpenGL/lite and Vulkan drivers. You can access download links by typing #downloads in the group chat section.
    • Boot into recovery
    • Just in case backup your system and vendor partitions to an external device
    • Install the drivers
    • Wipe dalvik cache
    • Reboot into system
    • Download OpenGL ES Extensions app and check if your version of OpenGL and Vulkan drivers has changed

For root, after you boot into the rom, you can go back to recovery and install latest Magisk Canary build by typing #magisk_canary in the group chat section.

Magisk module installation: Required latest Magisk Canary build!
    • First of download both in one package drivers or separated OpenGL/lite and Vulkan drivers with GPU cache cleaner scrpit. You can access download links by typing #downloads and #gpu_cache_cleaner in the group chat section.
    • Install the drivers via Magisk manager
    • Boot into recovery
    • Install GPU cache cleaner script
    • Wipe dalvik cache
    • Reboot into system
    • Download OpenGL ES Extensions app and check if your version of OpenGL and Vulkan drivers has changed

Downloads
    Google Drive Folder

We also have Telegram Group and Channel! You can join us from the links below.
    Group: @***
    Channel: @***

Mod. edit: TG link removed. alecxs

Troubleshoot Guide
    Having trouble after installing the drivers? Here are the problems and solutions we know.

Bootloop, black screen, screen flickering and app application problems.
    • This problem is usually caused by the GPU caches not being cleaned. You can solve this problem by installing the script via recovery. You can reach download link by typing #gpu_cache_cleaner in the chat section.
    • You can also try installing the separated OpenGL lite package specially designed for such problems with separated Vulkan package. You can access driver packages by typing #driver_package in the group chat section.

Bootloop problem after Magisk module installation.
    • First you need to clear the GPU caches.
    • You can also try installing the separated OpenGL lite package specially designed for such problems with separated Vulkan package. You can access driver packages by typing #driver_package in the group chat section.
    • If the problem still persists, it is most likely due to the Magisk stable builds. You should uninstall the drivers and install the Magisk canary builds via recovery. Then you can re-install the drivers via the new Magisk canary manager. You can access Magisk canary stuffs by typing #magisk_canary in the group chat section.

I installed the drivers but my OpenGL or Vulkan version hasn't changed?
    • The main reason for this problem is that some devices are different from the hardware processor information that the platform processor information uses.
    • The solution to the problem is very simple. You should download the Device HW Info application on Google Play and learn the platform processor information from the system tab. Remember, you have to choose the drivers you will use according to the platform information. You can also access application link by typing #cpu_checker in the group chat section.
    • If the problem still persists, it is most likely due to the Magisk stable builds. You should uninstall the drivers and install the Magisk canary builds via recovery. Then you can re-install the drivers via the new Magisk canary manager. You can access Magisk canary stuffs by typing #magisk_canary in the group chat section.

If you experience a different problem than the listed issues, please contact the dev within XDA or admins within the group.

Thanks to
    heindrix and his driver topic
    ayandebnath and his FlameGApps project
    D1stRU3TOR and his Seshstation kernel
    Kyliekyler and his MAGNETAR project
    k1ks and his NFS INJECTOR project
    FeraVolt and his FDE.AI project
    All my friends who contributed to the development of the project
    And many others...

Sources
    V@454: https://developer.android.com Android 11 R Beta
    V@464: https://developer.android.com Android 11 R Beta
    V@464 rev2: https://developer.android.com Android 11 R Beta
    V@464 rev2: https://github.com/XiaoMi Android 10
    V@474: https://xiaomi-market.en.uptodown.com/android Chinese GPU Update app
    V@0472: https://developer.android.com Android 11 R Beta
    V@0481: https://github.com/XiaoMi Android 11 Beta
    Vulkan 1.1.128: https://developer.android.com Android 11 R Beta
    Vulkan 1.1.128: https://github.com/XiaoMi Android 10
    Changelogs
    July 4, 2020, 2020
    • [DRIVER] All drivers have been updated with new stable ones (V@454.0 v2.4 for 500 series and V@464.0 rev2 v3.4 for 600 series)
    • [DRIVER] File mapping was re-generated with using stable driver files for all supported processors
    • [DRIVER] Modded drivers used in some processors have been updated with stable ones
    • [DRIVER] Now each 600 series processors uses its own compatible driver files
    • [DRIVER] Fixed vulkan issue on sd710 and sd712 processors
    • [DRIVER] OpenGL lite packages has been updated and based on new drivers
    • Guides in the group have been updated
    Notes: The version information of the drivers in the previous update and the drivers in the new update are the same, but all the drivers are updated with new and stable files. For this reason, I recommend all Adreno users to install this update.
    Good news everyone!
    Topic updated with latest V@464.0 OpenGL and Vulkan drivers :cowboy:

Sent from my LGE LG-H850 using XDA Labs
    New updates released!
    New installer script for both flashable and Magisk module installation methods.
    treble/non-treble and Android 9.0/10.0 support with a single zip,
    Flashable installer now including GPU cache cleaner for bug fixes with reduced zip size.
    GPU drivers updated with latest V@474.0 (v4.2) for sd865, V@464.0-rev2 (v3.2) for Adreno 600 Series, V@454.0 (v2.2) for Adreno 500 series.
    For everyone here complaining that there is no (apparent) change after installing these drivers, have you ever updated drivers on your PC and always get some kind of a boost ? Likely ,No.
    Most of the underlying changes are not available to the user but that DOESN'T mean thay there are no changes at all. If that was the case, why would the OEM release a newer version of these drivers ?
    To conclude the OP or anyone isn't forcing anyone to install these drivers and if you think it won't have a significant change on your daily use of the phone, you can choose to not install these and use the stock ones.
    That's the beauty of android OS. You can either stay put with the manufacturer's implementation of the software or you can choose to push beyond.

Peace out ?