[DRIVER] HTC Driver 4.10.0.001 (2013-11-01)

Search This thread

xp314a

Feb 17, 2009
This was pulled directly from the latest HTC Sync Manager (2.4.11.0) installer.

HTCDriver.exe.part1.rar and HTCDriver.exe.part2.rar are the executable driver installer. The other files are the drivers for the individual platforms.

Note: The last zip is labeled Win2k, but I suspect it is also intended for use with Windows XP.
Note 2: An earlier version of the Windows 7 driver was reported to work with Windows 8, so I suspect that is also the case with this version.
Note 3: This version of the installer included two versions of wpdmtphw.cat for Windows 7 x64, but I only included the first in its ZIP, so if you have any trouble with it, try the installer EXE.

Older Versions

Misc

HTC Sync Manager 2.4.11.0 (EXE, directly from HTC, found here)
Android Platform Tools r19 (adb and fastboot, ZIP, directly from Google, found here)
Google USB Driver r08 (ZIP, directly from Google, found here)

To find it yourself

1. Download the latest HTC Sync Manager from the HTC Support page (HTC Sync currently contains an older version of the driver).
  2. Uninstall the old HTC Driver Installer (if installed).
  3. Run the HTC Sync Manager installer.
  4. Monitor your %TEMP% directory for a folder to be created containing the driver installer (HTCDriver.exe).
A similar process can be used to acquire the individual platform drivers from the driver installer.

Attachments

• HTCDriver.exe.part1.rar
    8 MB · Views: 44,375
  • HTCDriver.exe.part2.rar
    8 MB · Views: 41,049
  • Win2k.zip
    2 MB · Views: 4,455
Last edited:

Xak

Jan 12, 2013
www.TiTechZone.com
These work on windows 8.1! thanks! :D Took me a while to find this post with them.

Step: Windows+x -> device manager -> right click one x -> click update -> go to have disk --> choose unzipped driver folder -> choose the correct option. if need adb or in adb choose that option. done! :D

pandasa123

Jul 20, 2013
South Grafton
Does fastboot work in 8.1? And which of the files did you install from the OP?

Sent from my HTC One XL using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

santi68

Feb 3, 2012
gracias amigo me salvaste, llevaba 5 horas probando soluciones.
thanks friend saved me, had 5 hours testing solutions

crow692

Oct 7, 2009
Finaly the right post

thanks mat , it perfectly work for xp sp3 , I was struggling with the drivers for XP , still have some Issue with RNDIS , but at least it recognize the Device .. Cheers :laugh:

xBane_

Feb 12, 2017

HTCDriver.exe.part1.rar and HTCDriver.exe.part2.rar are the executable driver installer. The other files are the drivers for the individual platforms.

Note: The last zip is labeled Win2k, but I suspect it is also intended for use with Windows XP.
Note 2: An earlier version of the Windows 7 driver was reported to work with Windows 8, so I suspect that is also the case with this version.
Note 3: This version of the installer included two versions of wpdmtphw.cat for Windows 7 x64, but I only included the first in its ZIP, so if you have any trouble with it, try the installer EXE.

Older Versions

Misc

Android Platform Tools r19 (adb and fastboot, ZIP, directly from Google, found here)

To find it yourself

1. Download the latest HTC Sync Manager from the HTC Support page (HTC Sync currently contains an older version of the driver).
  4. Monitor your %TEMP% directory for a folder to be created containing the driver installer (HTCDriver.exe).
A similar process can be used to acquire the individual platform drivers from the driver installer.

still wont work on my htc vivid in fastboot.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Older Versions

Misc

To find it yourself

These work on windows 8.1! thanks! :D Took me a while to find this post with them.

Step: Windows+x -> device manager -> right click one x -> click update -> go to have disk --> choose unzipped driver folder -> choose the correct option. if need adb or in adb choose that option. done! :D