[Drivers]

Search This thread

Chronzy

Jun 28, 2010
Austin, TX
Thanks for the drivers. I just bought my TF300 yesterday and getting root and everything in place. Didn't want to install any Asus software to do it though. I'm surprised this little package isn't more prominent throughout these forums.

Do i simply download the file, and keep it on my desktop until im ready to point it to the directory?

Extract the contents of the zip to a folder. Go to device manager (assuming you're on windows), right click "ASUS Android Composite ADB Interface", update driver, and point it to that folder.

Reactions: moisaal

Dec 7, 2010
Hilversum
www.haraldlabout.nl
Packaged the drivers for the ASUS TF300T from the ASUS Pad PC Suite so you dont have to install it. When you plug in your tablet and it asks for drivers, point it to the respected directory.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/14669363/ASUS Android USB Drivers.zip

This is really great.
Made the mistake of installing the Asus PC suite, what a lot of crappy programs.
Hard to remove, especially Splahtop and after removal your Windows register is still full of **** from Asus and splashtop.
Removed it completely, will use the loose USB drivers instead on PC & Laptop now.

Great.

Harald

zerozoneice

Dec 18, 2010
can't get this installed on WIn7 x64....when in fastboot it says USB device not recognized.
//LE Nevermind

Last edited:

AmirAli44

Jun 18, 2011
Help with Windows 8

I can't manage to get this drivers to work in windows 8. The problem is that i can't intall the MTP from updates either..

Camaros_Kill

Apr 10, 2010
Thanks a lot OP for the software free drivers that came in very handy, but they dont seem to contain the driver for APX. Do you by chance know where i can find it??

moisaal

Jul 23, 2011
Washington, DC
Has anyone had success using these drivers with Ubuntu. With Windows its a breeze, but in Ubuntu the ASUS device will not pop up

Sib64

May 27, 2010
Somewhere in Brittany
HTC One X
HTC Desire
Last edited:
Reactions: Siberian Tiger

mikedenney

Sep 18, 2011
Bowling Green
www.pcdr.co

Top Liked Posts