[DRM] [CERTIFICATION] [POCOFONE F1] NOW PLAY NETFLIX ,PRIME ETC on Rooted Device

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Noor9933

Nov 21, 2016
Kharagpur
Nokia 8.1
Hello Friends this Video topic was for those who are looking for Wifevine L1 support for bootloader unlocked devices. Unable to play HD content

My device Bootloader was unlocked I am not able play some videos because of DRM error (DIGITAL RIGHTS MANAGEMENT) . But My Pocofone F1 support Wifevine L1 that's mean I can play HD content on Amazon Prime, Netflix or some other Apps. I don't have Netflix or Prime Video subscription So I will do that on MX player. Hope it's works on Netflix etc.

If you had unlocked your bootloader that's mean you should know how to installed Magisk and ROOT your device

You have download DRM_Certified_patch zip
From this link

Download: Mod Edit: Link Removed

After download you have install this zip from Magisk /Module/ +
Open Magisk manager Click to module then +
Navigate to downloaded paths file and Select DRM_certified_Patch zip then reboot

Successfully reboot in 15 second

Now all HD videos will play without any issues.

Be Peace Support XDA developers

SPOILER
Mod Edit: Link Removed
IMG_20190406_195555.jpegIMG_20190406_195647.jpeg

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Don't know if this works. Not bothered about "Wifevine" myself. But that is some junk filehost you got it on.
    ---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

Actually you do realise this is someone elses work.

https://xdaforums.com/apps/magisk/magisk-liboemcrypto-disabler-drm-t3794393
    Hello Friends this Video topic was for those who are looking for Wifevine L1 support for bootloader unlocked devices. Unable to play HD content

My device Bootloader was unlocked I am not able play some videos because of DRM error (DIGITAL RIGHTS MANAGEMENT) . But My Pocofone F1 support Wifevine L1 that's mean I can play HD content on Amazon Prime, Netflix or some other Apps. I don't have Netflix or Prime Video subscription So I will do that on MX player. Hope it's works on Netflix etc.

If you had unlocked your bootloader that's mean you should know how to installed Magisk and ROOT your device

You have download DRM_Certified_patch zip
    From this link

Download: Mod Edit: Link Removed

After download you have install this zip from Magisk /Module/ +
    Open Magisk manager Click to module then +
    Navigate to downloaded paths file and Select DRM_certified_Patch zip then reboot

Successfully reboot in 15 second

Now all HD videos will play without any issues.

Be Peace Support XDA developers

SPOILER
    Mod Edit: Link Removed
    IMG_20190406_195555.jpegIMG_20190406_195647.jpeg

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk
    Mod Edit: Links removed from OP @Noor9933 Check PM

Funk Wizard
    Forum Moderator
    I'm curious why was the link removed? ?

Because it seemed that the OP was posting software that was someone elses IP, and had it hosted on a junk filehost that earns him money. The file contents suggested the actual name liboemcryptodisabler and author ianmacd.
    I linked to the real module author's post on XDA.