[DROPPED][ROM][11.0][OFFICIAL][05/05/2021] Fluid 1.5 for the Xiaomi Mi9

Search This thread

juansan10

Dec 28, 2016
Hola, he notado que con la última actualización de la Rom del 5 de mayo, durante las llamadas, no puedo subir o bajar el volumen, siempre tiene el mismo volumen, si pudiera comprobarlo en la próxima actualización, lo agradecería ya que la rom va muy bien.
Todo lo mejor

----------

MOD EDIT: English Translation Below

Hi, I have noticed that with the last update of the Rom of May 5, during calls, I can not raise or lower the volume, it always has the same volume, if I could check it in the next update, I would appreciate it as the rom goes very well.
All the best

Last edited by a moderator:

Ladap

Jan 30, 2009
Hi, after a month of usage without any problems, suddenly started to drain the battery, like from 100% to 20% in 12 hours. I didnt changed any config or install anything new. Any1 have this issue?

toscha42

Nov 13, 2011
Jerez de la Frontera
Funny I see the same on crDroid. Since two days the battery is melting away like butter in the summer sun. According to GSam Battery Monitor it's currently more than 7 % per hour (combined usage), used to be approx. 1.2 % before. Like in your case I didn't change anything so I assume it's side effect of an app update.

Cheers
Toscha

Reactions: Ladap

toscha42

Nov 13, 2011
Jerez de la Frontera
In the meanwhile I've deactivated 'Google Services Framework', but only the framework not 'Google Play Services' themselves. :) Now battery consumption is back to normal with deep sleep greater 80 %. No further side effects encountered so far.

Cheers
Toscha

Reactions: Ladap

ichijin

Nov 9, 2008
I'm having the high battery usage as well. I noticed that System Updates is identified as being very high wifi and data usage, which could be the culprit to this high battery usage. Does anyone else have this high data usage too?

cl4w

Dec 19, 2017
yes, i have the same problem. It was indicated that a security update is available but it was not installed ... It seems like the project is dead. Too bad - the ROM was really great.

thecdn

Apr 26, 2011
Xiaomi Mi 9
Google Pixel 6
In response to the comment that the project appears dead - is it that the use of this forum seems dead and all activity is taking place on telegram now?
I noticed the comment about a new link to the rom, and then checked telegram and found the project homesite had changed. None of this is mentioned in the op and that's bad.
Besides the fact that I hate following things on telegram vs a forum the developers haven't even let the users know of the changes to the home site/download location/new version out and that they need to follow telegram to keep informed.
I like the rom, hate the lack of passage of information.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    5hLHTa1.png

Code:
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

Read the entire OP! Be respectful to each other and don't ask for ETAs, it's considered as being rude!

xsOmpl0.png

Fluid is an aftermarket Android custom ROM distribution based on AOSP, focused on bringing a better UI/UX to Android with a fluid experience coupled with themes and customisations.
    #FeelsFluid

YxEFDix.png

Fluid doesn't aim at providing all the customisation available on the planet. We are focused on a cleaner, more Material design approach, with a few twists ;) that assured, we do have a dedicated theme engine with cool stuff getting added every new update. So sit back and enjoy Fluid on your device!

Code:
    - Adaptive Playback
    - Included GApps
    - Double tap power button for Camera
    - FOD Animation
    - Redesigned Themes page
    - Statusbar/QS/Lockscreen Customisation
    - Some other goodies :D
    Several system themes, icon shapes and fonts to choose from

And most importantly:
    - A redefined UI

Z2FIVZT.png

Download Fluid for your device here!

CEPHEUS

JfsFznb.png

Wanna experience Fluid on your phone? Go ahead fam!

Code:
    - Download the ROM variant of your choice (Gapped for inbuilt gapps, Gapp-less for vanilla experience)
    - Backup every partition from TWRP Recovery
    - Make a full wipe (system, data, cache, dalvik)
    - Flash the ROM zip
    - Install GAPPS package (only if using gapp-less variant)
    - And at last Reboot!
    [First boot will take a few minutes! Have patience]
    Clean Flash is always recommended!

vYMqHGl.png

Changelog for Fluid

Code:
    - All 1.5 source changes
    - Switch CAF GPS HAL (Fixes GPS problems)
    - Update blobs
    - Add Dirac sound and Clear speaker preferences
    - Nuke per-app thermal profiles
    - Switch to Pixel power HAL
    - More miscellaneous improvements

6Fqfn5R.png

NOT WORKING: See post 2

Wanna report bugs and want them begone? Give Logcats, mention your device name, mention if any mods and kernels, if used and please be specific about it. By helping us, you are helping yourself too.
    -> How to take Logcats?
    https://goo.gl/UcTM9 and https://goo.gl/J4CSEP

Em5NS0v.png

Visit our Website. Subscribe to our Telegram Announcements Channel. Also join our Telegram Community support Chat!

Want to contribute to the development of this ROM?
    Checkout our Github

hOjcXDi.png

People behind this ROM!

- Ender1324
    - AndroBuddy
    - SebaUbuntu
    - Elluzion
    - Ovenoboyo

Kernel Source
    Device Source

XDA:DevDB Information
    Project Fluid, ROM for the Xiaomi Mi 9

Contributors
    Dyrex2004, the whole sm8150-common team because of the pretty much infinite amount of knowledge that is shared
    Source Code: https://github.com/project-fluid

ROM OS Version: Android 11
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware: built-in

Version Information
    Stable

Created 2020-09-27
    CEPHYTOOLS

I have created a small but probably helpful app for everyone using an AOSP custom rom on their Xiaomi Mi9. Currently, it allows you to easily change the action that happens when you press your AI button on the left side of the phone! More features may be added at a later point.
    It requires root, but that's needed as it modifies a system file (to be exact it's /system/usr/keylayout/gpio-keys.kl
    New update is out!
    From now on I'll probably start posting more builds and updates as we have a new server which makes the maintaining a lot easier :D
    In response to the comment that the project appears dead - is it that the use of this forum seems dead and all activity is taking place on telegram now?
    I noticed the comment about a new link to the rom, and then checked telegram and found the project homesite had changed. None of this is mentioned in the op and that's bad.
    Besides the fact that I hate following things on telegram vs a forum the developers haven't even let the users know of the changes to the home site/download location/new version out and that they need to follow telegram to keep informed.
    I like the rom, hate the lack of passage of information.