[DROPPED][ROM][11.0][OnePlus 7 Pro] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2020/12/05]

Search This thread

melinder

May 18, 2019
Thank you for update

volte is now working well!

but still display slow charging when warp charging..

and can I change display frequency without oneplus related settings? I sometimes want 60hz

Guyzer73

Apr 8, 2015
Muscat
So upgraded to the latest official software and can report happily the it runs very well.

The minor problems I have experienced so far are:

1. If I choose to accept the option of receiving calls on my Fossil Gen 5 Android Wear watch then no matter what the caller cannot hear my voice. Otherwise calls seems to be good with little or no echo
2. Auto brightness still has it's foibles in darker surroundings and tends to fluctuate up and down too rapidly.
3. Battery life seems marginal especially when using Android Auto, but I guess this is to be expected to some extent as I am using wireless projection via HUR (Head Unit Reloaded) for my Android Head Unit.

I can confirm, at least for myself, FoD does function properly, even in low light situations and that I am not experiencing any frame drops and scrolling etc are buttery smooth :good:

Thanks for all the hard work :good::good:

Cheers

Guy

Chanbingo

Feb 13, 2011
Do you really get FM Radio ?

Do you really get FM Radio function in OnePlus 7 Pro. I need a clarification on this and can someone put a screenshot or better video clip? I am on xXx and I will switch if Fm Radio works on OP7 Pro.

PLEASE...

Själsamlaren

May 22, 2019
Is AOD working fine in this ROM? How about its battery consumption? Im still disappointed so far in that OOS has no AOD feature these days.

I disabled AOD after a couple days because I was going to sleep with 43% battery and after 7 hours I would wake up with 11 ~ 9% left...
Adaptive brightness also fluctuates too much in low lighting conditions so I leave it off and adjust the brightness to my liking and now battery is lasting a bit more (edit: actually a lot more)

Last edited:

jimmy123322

Jun 22, 2015
Moscow
vk.com
New build is up! Feel free to test, and report bugs!

Changelog:
- Grealty improve perfomance and system stability.
- Fixed status bar after some icons.
- More improving in Adaptive Brightness.
- Added Google Camera: Urnyx 0.5 v2.1-fix.
- Audio Panel moved to left side, like on OOS.
- Increased sound.
- Fixed VoLTE and VoWIFI. Hopefully.
- Fingerprint-On-Display improvements.
- Kernel updated to v4.14.167.
- Other little fixes and improvements.

avid_droid

Aug 24, 2019
Lahaina
OnePlus 9 Pro
New build is up! Feel free to test, and report bugs!

Changelog:
- Grealty improve perfomance and system stability.
- Fixed status bar after some icons.
- More improving in Adaptive Brightness.
- Added Google Camera: Urnyx 0.5 v2.1-fix.
- Audio Panel moved to left side, like on OOS.
- Increased sound.
- Fixed VoLTE and VoWIFI. Hopefully.
- Fingerprint-On-Display improvements.
- Kernel updated to v4.14.167.
- Other little fixes and improvements.
With the new Gcam, does it link to a gallery? Does sensor turn phone off when placed to ear work correctly? Those are my two biggest issues with these roms

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    SOB i followed instructions (i have international version never rooted before). once i flashed twrp it went to this screen with the 1+ logo "fastboot mode" and i hit vol up power and got back to bootloader hit "recovery" and now it's at the initial setup screen where i select english and wipe device? so in other words it is not rebooting into twrp even though i flashed it....

i mean i have it back in the stock rom so it isn't bricked, i just don't know what i'm doing wrong...all the videos i watch don't show this issue happening. please help!
    You're doing it wrong. You need to boot into fastboot, then from there u boot into twrp (fastboot boot twrp.img). Then flash twrp.zip from the recovery you booted.
    honestly i get a whole day..the battery is great for me and i'm a heavy movie/youtube watcher and streamer....
    All my excitement ended before even flashing the rom. No matter what I do, twrp wont boot. it just stucks on the fastboot mode logo after applying "fastboot boot twrp.img" command. :cautious:
    there is no twrp currently for oneplus 7 pro android 11 beta. I downgraded to android 10, flashed the android 10 oneplus 7 pro unofficial twrp and then did the rest from there. hope this helps

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for OnePlus 7 Pro [Guacamole]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11.0

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FMRadio
    Fingerprint reader
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound / vibration

Known issues
    Adaptive brightness still polishing

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download

Installation
    1. Download the ROM, TWRP Installer.
    2. Reboot to fastboot
    3. Flash TWRP img (fastboot boot twrp.img)
    4. Flash TWRP zip installer
    5. Reboot to TWRP
    6. Format Data
    7. Reboot to TWRP
    8. Flash OOS 10 and TWRP zip installer
    9. Reboot to TWRP
    10. Again flash OOS 10 and TWRP zip installer
    11. Reboot to TWRP
    12. Flash PE 11 and TWRP zip installer
    13. Format data
    14. Reboot to system
    15. When booted, if u need Magisk, reboot to TWRP again
    16. Flash Magisk (optionally)
    17. Reboot to System
    18. Enjoy Pixel Experince

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Device Specified Telegram Group
    Our blog

23/08/2019:
    Source Specific Updates -

* August security patch
    * Ambient play improved
    * Source code rebased and cleaned up, this will facilitate Android 10 bring up, and also few improvements to current base.
    * Google apps updated
    * Lot of under the hood fixes
    * Bug fixes and performance improvements
    An update was released just 10 days ago wtf?

Working on pe 10 bro..
    We are now going official, thanks to work and patience of xda member @chandra1.jd . All credits go to him.
    New update is on the way
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone