[DROPPED][ROM][11.0][OnePlus 7T] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2020/12/05]

Search This thread

chandra1.jd

Jul 19, 2016
Guntur

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for OnePlus 7T [hotdogb]

What is this?
Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11.0

Whats working?
Wifi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FMRadio
Fingerprint reader
NFC
Lights
Sound / vibration

Known issues
You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
Download

Installation process is very important due to we are using stock OxygenOS vendor

Donate

Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Device Specified Telegram Group
Our blog

Last edited:

2428lu

Sep 21, 2015
It has been flashed, the three-state key is invalid, fingerprint can be entered but fingerprint unlocking does not work.

Last edited:

2428lu

Sep 21, 2015
Thanks, tried the new version. Fingerprint unlocking can be used but the sensitivity is very low, unable to identify my fingerprint quickly and accurately. In addition, the new version of the three-state key will still not work

intana

Aug 18, 2007
I have just installed latest buid. It is working very well . Only thing that is not exist OP7T slider . It is not a big issue for me . Otherwise no problem until now . There is no fingerprint problem . Thanks a lot for this great rom . One of my favorite custom rom . It is clean and fast .

2428lu

Sep 21, 2015
which build you flashed ?

I installed it via fastboot PixelExperience_Plus_hotdogb-10.0-20200913-1031-UNOFFICIAL.zip. I think this is a problem of fod implementation. I have encountered this situation in aosip rom. Later they used the new fod implementation method, which is now very good

Nik2234

Aug 18, 2018
First of all i wanted to ask as when I have flashed twrp and enter twrp it does not show my internal storage and then I try to repair the data and try to change the file system then I get an error message saying that Permission denied or it says the user or resource is busy. And could you add an flash all file in the rom itself as for the fastboot mode we have to first extract the payload file and then flash. I tried extracting using payload dumper and using the .bat file from msm rom but it shows an error that recovery image, system image could not be loaded. Been waiting to try a n ew rom on my device for a long time. Hope I could get some solution.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

GtwTyCR.png

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11.0

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FMRadio
    Fingerprint reader
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound / vibration

Known issues
    You tell me

Download

Installation process is very important due to we are using stock OxygenOS vendor

Donate

Translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

new build up:

Initial android 11
    If someone needs guide how to flash this ROM, I have uploaded a video on my YouTube chanel:
    Bugs I found so far (PE for 7t 9/18 build)

GtwTyCR.png

What is this?

Based on Android 10.0

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FMRadio
    Fingerprint reader
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound / vibration

Known issues
    You tell me

Download

Installation

Clean Flash :

1. Reboot to fastboot
    2. fastboot boot twrpname.img
    3. flash oos
    4. reboot to fastboot
    5. fastboot boot twrpname.img
    6. flash oos
    7. reboot to fastboot
    8. fastboot boot twrpname.img
    9. flash pe
    10. reboot to fastboot
    11. fastboot -w
    12. reboot system

Dirty Flash:

1. Reboot to fastboot
    2. fastboot boot twrpname.img
    3. flash pe
    4. reboot system

Donate

Translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

XDA:DevDB Information
    Pixel Experience 10, ROM for the OnePlus 7T

Contributors
    chandra1.jd, jimmy123322
    ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: OOS 10, Latest Stable
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information

Created 2020-09-13
    Last Updated 2020-09-13

Adaptive brightness is really broken. SOS.
    ⚠Alert slider is not functioning
    ⚠Screen calibration/Display colors not functioning (always at saturated/p3 color gamut even when selecting natural/srgb)
    ⚠"Digital wellbeing is updating" notification from time to time.
    ⚠On-screen volume slider is kinda small
    ⚠On-screen volume options not present (mute, vibrate, ring options on top of volume slider)
    ⚠Screen off/on animation not fading specially when a notification arrives (i don't know how to explain this lol)
    ⚠Clock and battery icons are almost in the corners (with or without notch hide option)
    ⚠Stock screen recorder's bitrate is low
    (Not sure) AOD is not switching pixels maybe prone to screen burn??
    ⚠Screen refresh rate's "automatic" setting needs improvement (i.e when opening camera app it will go to 60hz, but will always be 60hz even closing camera app amd start doing something else. Need to lock/unlock to go back to 90hz, vice versa)

Everything else is superb and daily driver ready! Been daily driving this for about 3days now and so far battery is great, almost 7hrs SOT (light gaming, long youtube sessions, multimedia here and there, brightness @ 50)
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone