HWC2 - Mar 2023 | GALAXY S10+ | Official Firmware (SM-G975F) | 24th March 2023

Search This thread

Manneman32

May 8, 2009
Sweden
Used the stock NEE for my S10+ with success. However, my phone came with HTS (3 Sweden). Since the first OneUI 3.0 Android 11 I have done the same with the three following updates for NEE.

If I´m patient, will my phone use OTA to update with NEE or HTS? Or will I have to continue updating with ODIN?

Philnicolls89

Used the stock NEE for my S10+ with success. However, my phone came with HTS (3 Sweden). Since the first OneUI 3.0 Android 11 I have done the same with the three following updates for NEE.

If I´m patient, will my phone use OTA to update with NEE or HTS? Or will I have to continue updating with ODIN?
I'm not entirely sure, however I believe that if you flash back the stock firmware for your region that your phone came with (HTS) then you will be able to receive OTA updates again.
Perhaps someone else can confirm.

Reactions: Manneman32

charliediep0

Feb 19, 2021
What firmware do I choose if my phone is a S10+ with a model name of SM-G975W? The strange thing is that on the back of my phone it says "SM-G975U", but in the about section of my phone's settings, it says "SM-G975W". I bought this phone in Canada and it was unlocked with NO carrier. I'm too afraid to flash my phone with ODIN, if I chose the wrong ROM

Philnicolls89

What firmware do I choose if my phone is a S10+ with a model name of SM-G975W? The strange thing is that on the back of my phone it says "SM-G975U", but in the about section of my phone's settings, it says "SM-G975W". I bought this phone in Canada and it was unlocked with NO carrier. I'm too afraid to flash my phone with ODIN, if I chose the wrong ROM
As far as I'm aware the sm-g975w is just the Canada version and sm-g975u is the USA version, either way they are both snapdragon and this thread is for the international exynos version. So the firmware here will brick your phone.
But once you find the snapdragon firmware thread I'd shouldn't matter what region code (csc) you flash as the firmware is multi csc compatible. Unless you want region specific features of course then you flash the firmware with your regions csc.

Vazovski2007

Dec 3, 2020
updated to 3.1 OneUi
unfortunately no object eraser exists :( as well as no directors view in camera
overall looks more smooth.
added RCS feature, before update there was no chat feature available in message app
updated yesterday
region CAU

DBT has the full FUBD release now for S10+ on Frija etc.

Attachments

• FUBD.png
    FUBD.png
    42 KB · Views: 88

eee3+

Jul 14, 2012
Yes: I know...

If you read the post well, you could have known it was not for you, but for @itabh92

You should go back to the OWO-firmware, and NOT install OXM-firmware on your device...
Hey, guys!
Could you help with my s10+ (info about software I attached) to start it working with russian version of samsung pay?
Wha version of FW do I need to load on it?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210414-205703_Settings.jpg
    Screenshot_20210414-205703_Settings.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 55
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    In this thread, you can discuss and share the Mega links of new firmwares (OFFICIAL STOCK) for the Galaxy S10+
    NO CUSTOM ROM's and/or ROOT-talk

How to flash the firmware to your phone:

Odin.png

1. Extract (un-rar) the firmware file (i.e. to folder c:\Odin) ***
    2. Download Odin v3.14.4
    3. Extract the Odin ZIP file (i.e. to folder c:\Odin)
    4. Open Odin v3.14.4
    5. Power OFF your S10+
    6. Reboot Phone in Download Mode (1st plug-in USB-cable to your S10+!!!), push Bixby + Volume Down buttons, while pushing them plug-in USB-cable to PC. Or use the command "adb reboot-bootloader".
    7. Wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
    8. Add the firmware files to their designated slots (AP in AP, BL in BL, CP in CP, HOME_CSC in CSC). USERDATA stays EMPTY!
    10. Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes for the device to automatically restart.

*** You can always find the LATEST firmware in message #2

I have taken over these threads and they are dedicated to the memory of Henk, you can read more about him here:
    Latest firmware for the Galaxy S10+

This is the latest ROM for Multi-CSC OXM and can be used for ALL CSC's mentioned in Multi-CSC OXM!
    This is an official Samsung ROM so KNOX will not be triggered!

(No changelog image available yet)

What's new:
    * January security patches (Samsung Android Security Updates)
    * The security of your device has been improved.

Model SM-G975F
    Model name Galaxy S10+
    Country Multi-CSC OXM
    Version Android 12
    Changelist 25257816
    Build date Fri, 06 Jan 2023 07:46:08 +0000
    Security Patch Level 2023-01-01
    Multi-CSC OXM
    PDA G975FXXSGHWA3
    CSC G975FOXMGHWA3

Details for download with Frija:

Frija.png

Unzip the archive and place the files in the designated slots in Odin 3.14.4

HOME_CSC_OXM -> data will stay intact
    CSC_OXM -> device will reset to factory settings

Software Information.png
    G975FXXU3BSKO (Multi-CSC OXM)

This ROM is the latest ROM for Multi-CSC OXM released 28 Nov 19, and can be used for ALL CSC's mentioned in Multi-CSC OXM!
    This is official Samsung ROM, so KNOX won't be triggered!

What's new:
    * December security patches (Samsung Android Security Updates)
    * Android 10 / OneUI 2.0
    · The security of your device has been improved.

Model SM-G975F
    Model name Galaxy S10+
    Country Multi-CSC OXM
    Version Android 10
    Changelist 17369399
    Build date Tue, 26 Nov 2019 14:11:05 +0000
    Security Patch Level 2019-12-01
    Multi-CSC OXM
    PDA G975FXXU3BSKO
    CSC G975FOXM3BSKO
    Details for download with Frija:
    yRdN4i.png

UN-ZIP the archive and place the files in the designated slots in Odin 3.13.3

HOME_CSC_OXM -> data will stay intact
    CSC_OXM -> device will be resetted

SM-G975F OXM multi CSC ( ACR AFG AFR ATO AUT BGL BNG BRI CAC CAM CAU CHO COO DBT DKR ECT EGY EON EUR ILO INS ITV KSA LAO LUX MID MWD MXO MYM NEE NPL ORX PAK PEO PHE PHN ROM SEB SEE SEK SKZ SLK SMP THL THR TPA TPH TTT TUN TUR XEF XEH XEO XEU XEZ XFE XME XSG XSP XTC XXV )

single : ( BTC BTU CPW DOO EMP GLB GTO LYS MAT MM1 NZC OPS SER SIN SIO SMA STH TEB TEL TMC TNZ VAU VNZ WTL XFA XFV XNZ XSA )

by default : XEF

This thread is for firmware discussions. For flashing related queries, please read:
    https://xdaforums.com/s10-plus/how-to/guide-g975f-flashing-megathread-faqs-t3936704