DU 12 - X2

Search This thread

tkaczsnow

Mar 28, 2008
Xiaomi Poco F3
Thanks @infrag for great rom - i hope that it will become best daily driver for many LX2

My observation about bugs:
+1 - my fingerprint reader not working after last update
- no HAL sensor for supported covers
- no Smart Lock options (they where present in previous build)

Last edited:
Reactions: mardeck

Bollex

Jul 24, 2017
Moscow
t.me
Thanks for your work, @infrag We all look forward to your updates.
Unfortunately, the problem with the fingerprint scanner is not only in X829, but also in X820.
Attempting to flash the kernel from the previous build - system errors. Returned to the build 28.03.

Last edited:

kewlest22

Oct 5, 2012
Mumbai
infrag informed on the telegram group that a update to fix fp will be released soon, everyone now just be patient and wait for it or revert back to previous builds whatever is more convenient.

wilsonrljr

May 21, 2017
infrag informed on the telegram group that a update to fix fp will be released soon, everyone now just be patient and wait for it or revert back to previous builds whatever is more convenient.

I'm using face unlock for now, so it's all good for me.

Could you share a link for the telegram group? Or is it a closed one?

Anyway, thanks for keeping us informed.

infrag

Sep 3, 2008
Perth
Apologies for the fingerprint problem.
I originally setup DU working with the Lineage fingerprint service method. However the last update from DU seems to have broken the service.
Rather than fix it up i've just converted across to the way they are doing things to prevent this happening in the future.
Hopefully should have a working FP build up soon.

mardeck

Apologies for the fingerprint problem.
I originally setup DU working with the Lineage fingerprint service method. However the last update from DU seems to have broken the service.
Rather than fix it up i've just converted across to the way they are doing things to prevent this happening in the future.
Hopefully should have a working FP build up soon.

hello, thanks for the information. can you say anything else to the Hall sensor, in one of your aicp versions it worked great. Thank you very much

nilai

Feb 4, 2018
Fingerprint works. I think the faster on oreo roms. Please just add slow motion for Google Camera....

Bollex

Jul 24, 2017
Moscow
t.me
+1 And add dolby/viper :angel:
Why don't you add it by yourself?

If you decide to install Dolby Atmos, it is recommended that you do this after you have pre-configured the system. Then you need to install Magisk. After installing Magisk, I strongly recommend that you reboot into the system and after that go back to TWRP and flash one of the attached files (Viper+ Dolby Atmos or just Dolby Atmos).

The app has 2 shortcuts.
https://xdaforums.com/le-max-2/development/du-12-x2-t3767461/post76175916

Last edited:

mardeck

If you decide to install Dolby Atmos, it is recommended that you do this after you have pre-configured the system. Then you need to install Magisk. After installing Magisk, I strongly recommend that you reboot into the system and after that go back to TWRP and flash one of the attached files (Viper+ Dolby Atmos or just Dolby Atmos).

Thx, but the stand alone is Dolby surround, not atmos

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180409-153822.png
    Screenshot_20180409-153822.png
    69 KB · Views: 351

KlasySkvirel

Mar 25, 2018
Google assistant

So i'm wondering if this rom works with Google assistant, as i have tried to use it, but it never worked.

KlasySkvirel

Mar 25, 2018
You must change the config of home button. Google assistant instead Google search

Enviado desde mi LEX829 mediante Tapatalk

I tried that but what opens Up is the Google feed part of the app. And yes i have THE right language as it sats i have activated google assistant but then when i calibrate My voice model it gives me One from either voice search or Google now

Amparo13

Dec 31, 2016
italy

thanks, but with the headphones it does not work.
it works only with the phone's speakers.
it's useless!?☹️

Top Liked Posts