[DU][DEV]Developers Unite- The future of DX Development

Search This thread

greeneyes2910

Aug 8, 2010
Duisburg
If u all would do, what you should do, mainly carefully reading & understanding, what was explained several pages before, then there wouldn't be any reason for useless posts... I explained that u must flash adreno libs to get this ****ing rom starting... Tzzz :eek:

Reactions: waza97

nightwalkerkg

Aug 20, 2012
Kragujevac
If u all would do, what you should do, mainly carefully reading & understanding, what was explained several pages before, then there wouldn't be any reason for useless posts... I explained that u must flash adreno libs to get this ****ing rom starting... Tzzz :eek:

You just took the fun out of it,you party pooper. :p xP
I am on my pc now,i will test and report back. Give me a minute.

Reactions: Mr.Jay and waza97

greeneyes2910

Aug 8, 2010
Duisburg
You just took the fun out of it,you party pooper. :p xP
I am on my pc now,i will test and report back. Give me a minute.

No I flashed this one frm galaxyfreak.. But this where the only one which worked for me... Got several libs from qualcomm dev but it seems they have to be modiefied to work ...Only got black display, allthough ion support ...Only with this package , the booting screen would be seen, but like i said, more then slowly... So my ask , if this could be could be because of wrong libs?

atis112

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 21, 2011
No I flashed this one frm galaxyfreak.. But this where the only one which worked for me... Got several libs from qualcomm dev but it seems they have to be modiefied to work ...Only got black display, allthough ion support ...Only with this package , the booting screen would be seen, but like i said, more then slowly... So my ask , if this could be could be because of wrong libs?

I extracted your boot image, and I think this never will boot! :)
You said that you fixed ramdisk, but this ramdisk have init binary, init.target.rc (I think the only modification is that protou.usb.rc imported at first line.) and ueventd.target.rc from stock JB rom, and all others from CM. The ROM never will boot with this bootimage! :)

Reactions: vikkolts and Mr.Jay

vikkolts

Jul 17, 2013
Kyiv
I extracted your boot image, and I think this never will boot! :)
You said that you fixed ramdisk, but this ramdisk have init binary, init.target.rc (I think the only modification is that protou.usb.rc imported at first line.) and ueventd.target.rc from stock JB rom, and all others from CM. The ROM never will boot with this bootimage! :)

So problem in kernel?

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone