[DU][DEV]Developers Unite- The future of DX Development

Search This thread

Victor

Apr 29, 2012
Beirut
Wrong Mention

@Victor... Just for such people like you, I will upload. So if you like know if, or what works you will have to test by yourselve! I'm not willing in answering dumb questions like such one... You can be sure, that I will open a own Thread if general Rom Parts are working at a stable level... Look in such threads if you want flashing a full functionabel custom ROM but don 't mess up threads with this...

The reason why I say this in such an ugly way , is that so many perople (equal if here on our device, or in other threads/devices) are not following to xda rules, which are clearly said , that XOU HAVE TO READ A THREAD COMPLETLY, before you start to ask questions, which would be answered several times again & again...

Hey man you mentioned the wrong dude :p I never saw this thread before ?:D please put the correct username next time :p
Cheers

Sent from my i9300 4.4.2 Supernexus rom

Tuchkata

Mar 28, 2013
Sofia
@greeneyes2910 , why don't you commit your work in assembla or github so that all of us can take a look of your code :) I think it will save you time thinking about not working features and their fix.

Sent from my HTC Desire X using xda app-developers app

greeneyes2910

Aug 8, 2010
Duisburg
lol it's more than easy explained. Most reason is because I am not really confirmed in using github . second reason is because for example last days, I´ ve changed so many files, configs etc on-the-fly , in my work directory. If I would provide this to github and have to commit everything I try out, I had been more committing , than even testing an compiling the last days, You could be sure, that I will do this, if it would have get at least as daily usable rom.

I know that I have to learn this stuff , because after 4 years android, I just don´t know how to merge files via git . My develops are all be done in rewriting source code files to get them work - and I know that this could be much easier done with merging...

So If someone like to give an example in step by step guide :)

JoseluSpark

Feb 3, 2013
And is there any way to implement init.qcom.rc and init.qcom.sh instructions on CM boot.img?

As init.qcom.sh must be an Unix shell's script maybe use init.qcom.rc as resource file and it points to these 4 files included in system/etc or the filenames or anything are stored in it (as .rc extension definition says that are used to hold statements for different files that are going to be compiled into a binary resource file, this is one thing that I'm wondering)...

There isn't another thing like this in AOSP & CM boot.img? :confused:

waza97

Jun 26, 2013
Newcastle Upon Tyne
I am uploading a build wit the changes with huawii ascend WiFi files to see whether it works be ready to tes people :p

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

http://d-h.st/QW6

Here you go test it for wifi provide me with a logcat plz and use the steps nightwalker posted a few pages back to boot it and use the boot.img greeneyes provided a few pages back with his test rom to boot thanks.

neXus PRIME

Nov 22, 2011
Lahore, Pakistan
I am uploading a build wit the changes with huawii ascend WiFi files to see whether it works be ready to tes people :p

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

Here you go test it for wifi provide me with a logcat plz and use the steps nightwalker posted a few pages back to boot it and use the boot.img greeneyes provided a few pages back with his test rom to boot thanks.

Considering it's your first time, Test yourself first... You might damage others phones.

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

Reactions: waza97

waza97

Jun 26, 2013
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Cba to ahaha
I only replaced WiFi bin files I highly doubt it could break a phone I used greeneyes test Rom a few pages back as well

Last edited:

vezir020

Jan 14, 2013

Don't boot :/

Reactions: Tresox

waza97

Jun 26, 2013
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Don't boot :/

Did you use the steps nightwalker posted a few posts and ensure you do a full wipe

---------- Post added at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

Try.

What i did :
1. Copy the rom zip to sd.
2. Reboot into recovery (TWRP).
3. Wiped data,system,dalvik and cache.
4. Flashed the zip.
5. Rebooted into bootloader, flashed the boot.img and rebooted.

And it booted in two,three minutes.
You can try to reflash or redownload the zip.

Tresox

Aug 7, 2013
Did you use the steps nightwalker posted a few posts and ensure you do a full wipe

---------- Post added at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

Try.

What i did :
1. Copy the rom zip to sd.
2. Reboot into recovery (TWRP).
3. Wiped data,system,dalvik and cache.
4. Flashed the zip.
5. Rebooted into bootloader, flashed the boot.img and rebooted.

And it booted in two,three minutes.
You can try to reflash or redownload the zip.

Did it work on your side?

Sent from my HTC Desire X using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Leon

Dec 31, 2012
divna.tech

Im stuck on cyanogenmod logo ?...But cant get logcat cuz im with win 8.1 and i dont have all files for that.

dansou901

Recognized Contributor
Apr 10, 2012
Aachen
OnePlus Nord
Am I the only one confused here? :p I really don't know what you all are aiming for.. somebody kind enough to brief me up?

Confusing are just all the posts between the different devel versions of cm posted here. Everyone here is looking forward to a good working CM, but it takes time. Last version by greeneyes2910 is posted just a few posts above yours, that's the one to test and report about now. I will definitely try it as soon as I get some time / as soon as I get home today (too much to do at work).

Reactions: hell_lock

nightwalkerkg

Aug 20, 2012
Kragujevac
http://d-h.st/X3g

---------- Post added at 06:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 AM ----------

http://d-h.st/Jh9

It boots.
ADB is working.
Sound is working (i can here the system sounds as i get media process fc so i am unable to play a song (sd probably )).
It's fast.
Screen is glitched a lot,but everything is back to normal when i click on Disable HW overlays in Developer Options.
I'll give you the logs,if you need them,as soon as i get from school.

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone