[DU][DEV]Developers Unite- The future of DX Development

Search This thread

greeneyes2910

Aug 8, 2010
Duisburg
If you open cm filemanager and grant Su Access for it you will See that All storages like emmc and sdcard are wprking just fine . Media crashes because of msm7x27a camera and Audio,we have to use msm7627a .

Sent from my HTC Desire X using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

Also if you go into settings you will See that you can t choose a ringtone alltough they are included .i think they ll have to be symlinked to New Media rw Directory which i enabled in New ramdisk for mounting sdcard in kitkat behavior for future. Already Updated ueventd.target.rc too ,to Match aosp uevented.rc and to be used for building real aosp Kernel.this can be done with caf Kernel Source msm7627a. For next build i decided to Update Kernel Board Files ,get rid of htc WiFi and use only 7627a WLAN ,because it is already used but only disabled

nightwalkerkg

Aug 20, 2012
Kragujevac
If you open cm filemanager and grant Su Access for it you will See that All storages like emmc and sdcard are wprking just fine . Media crashes because of msm7x27a camera and Audio,we have to use msm7627a .

---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

Also if you go into settings you will See that you can t choose a ringtone alltough they are included .i think they ll have to be symlinked to New Media rw Directory which i enabled in New ramdisk for mounting sdcard in kitkat behavior for future. Already Updated ueventd.target.rc too ,to Match aosp uevented.rc and to be used for building real aosp Kernel.this can be done with caf Kernel Source msm7627a. For next build i decided to Update Kernel Board Files ,get rid of htc WiFi and use only 7627a WLAN ,because it is already used but only disabled

Great work,if you need any help please tell me. I have synced the AOKP repo for 4.3 and i am just waiting for your trees to start compiling.

soak

Nov 20, 2009
That sounds like a greatful help & will do much for become easier devlopement (at least for me)
It's actually a really easy task.

Just checkout the basic CM guide here -wiki[dot]cyanogenmod[dot]org/w/Doc:_porting_intro#Put_your_device_folder_in_github.2C_and_use_a_local_manifest_to_automatically_sync_it_with_repo_sync

And also this stackoverflow thread - stackoverflow[dot]com/questions/8775850/how-to-add-files-and-folder-to-github-repo

Just spend 15 minutes and you will be able to push the device, vendor and kernel sources quickly.

Happy gitting! :eek:

greeneyes2910

Aug 8, 2010
Duisburg
I need tutorials about merging sources into sources Not how to upload to github. I have github alreqdy but because of commits which have to be done for each testing , Not time to Do this

Reactions: Tresox

Tresox

Aug 7, 2013
I'm getting some heavy graphical glitches, but everyhing gets normal when you hold the power button to shut off or restart.
But if you go away from that menu everything glitches again.

Last edited:

Mr.Jay

Aug 7, 2012
I'm getting some heavy graphical glitches, but everyhing gets normal when you hold the power button to shut off or restart.
But if you go away from that menu everything glitches again.

What about WiFi and 3G?

HTC Desire X || Android 4.1.2 || mySENSEdx5 RC4.0

Tresox

Aug 7, 2013
If I try to turn on wifi nothing happens, so that will need some fixing.
Bluetooh works.
Camera cant connect, so that doesnt work
Also 3G doesnt work.

This is for the SD card:
but if i open cm filemanager it says: try to change to rootmode.
I dont get a message from SU I would like to give CM Filemanager root permission.:crying:

But it's faster, for my feeling, then the previous build.

Edit:
Flashlight doesnt work
Connecting with USB to PC doesnt work
And it says that we only have 586 mb of Ram.

Edit 2:
Forgot to say that if you disable HW overlay there are no graphical glitches.
Thanks for that Nightwalkerkg!

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr.Jay

waza97

Jun 26, 2013
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Sorry i was going to say something but I realised it was irrelevent. I would have removed it if sea gave me the option so I just put -- so it doesn't look as distracting sorry

Sent from my HTC Desire X using xda app-developers app

nightwalkerkg

Aug 20, 2012
Kragujevac
Sorry i was going to say something but I realised it was irrelevent. I would have removed it if sea gave me the option so I just put -- so it doesn't look as distracting sorry

Sent from my HTC Desire X using xda app-developers app

Distracting ? No. I just believed that my browser broke again. xD

Sent from my HTC Desire X using Tapatalk

Reactions: waza97

Tresox

Aug 7, 2013
I'm sorry that I forgot to mention but audio is working but I couldn't test it because of the Sd card problem.
When you turn your volume down, you also hear the sound decreasing.

Reactions: waza97

greeneyes2910

Aug 8, 2010
Duisburg
I tried to do your method with cm filemanager but that doesn't work. Su does nothing when cm says that it needs root.

It seems you are the only one who has problems with su ..l. have flashed boot.img one post after rom? you should do flash this one not the one included

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone