[DU][DEV]Developers Unite- The future of DX Development

Search This thread

hell_lock

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 20, 2012
New Delhi
I got my pc back,but the cpu fan problem is still there,i have to buy a new fan. So i can help you with some minor things. Cpu temps are still going to high for compiling. I was thinking about trying to do the CM10 like the Atis wanted so atleast we can get a CM10. :p

cm11 dude :p
I'm in contact with galaxy core devs and they have got cm11 booting. So we can get/provide some help.

doiutzu

Dec 22, 2012
This would be great. My N 7 tilapia came alive with KitKat. 4.2 and 4.3 were a nightmare.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

TheArc

Recognized Themer
Jan 1, 2012
Auckland City
www.ascendapps.tk
a5ugudeq.jpg

ageranus.jpg

by2udu2e.jpg

u9eqe5eh.jpg

sy3uvy8u.jpg

Hopefully for all you bored users, may this amuse you. Then back out of this thread, and wait for a response from the devs on the progress.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

//.dax

Aug 26, 2013
ok so in my free time I tried porting the nokia x rom.. currently its booting and stuck in the bootanimation.. so I will keep u guys posted.
I think I m missing some lib.. does anyone want to help me with it? I'll open a new thread then..

KitKat or Jellybean?
Asking as customer, not dev..

Odoslané z HTC Desire X pomocou Tapatalku

Leon

Dec 31, 2012
divna.tech
Hopefully for all you bored users, may this amuse you. Then back out of this thread, and wait for a response from the devs on the progress.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

I guess that is yes :D

greeneyes2910

Aug 8, 2010
Duisburg
Wifi fix declared?!?

brcm80211" - Linux Wireless
brcmfmac driver Support for both 32 and 64 bit Linux kernels Firmware installation Use the nvram file installed in your system and copy it to lib firmware brcm brcmfmac sdio txt The firmware can be found in the linux firmware repository For 4329 cp brcm brcmfmac4329 bin lib firmware brcm brcmfmac sdio bin For 4330 cp brcm brcmfmac4330 bin lib firmware brcm brcmfmac sdio bin Alternatively when not available the Android version can be used as well git clone https android googlesource com platform hardware broadcom wlan firmware files bcmdhd firmware bcm4329 fw bcm4329 bin bcmdhd firmware bcm4330 fw bcm4330 b2 bin For the USB driver no nvram file is needed The firmware is in the linux firmware repository For all USB chips listed cp brcm brcmfmac43236b bin lib firmware brcm Contact Info For driver issues and or bug reports please use brcm80211 dev list broadcom com For any other questions feel free to contact the developers listed below Arend van Spriel arend broadcom com Franky Lin frankyl broadcom com Kan Yan kanyan broadcom com Roland Vossen rvossen broadcom com Brett Rudley brudley broadcom com Developer information Overview On chip firmware loaded using standard request firmware Uses minstrel ht rate algorithm HW based encryption not enabled yet Infrastructure for future chips in place AMPDU support many software ucode and phy radio counters available softmac driver specifics Integrated with mac80211 Using BCMA bus driver monitor mode fullmac driver specifics Integrated with cfg80211 Most of Mac functionality is performed on chip support for SDIO and USB Get the code The driver is available in linux mainline and development is done on the wireless testing tree available at git git kernel org pub scm linux kernel git linville wireless testing git The driver is also available in the 3 2 and newer kernels
http://wireless.kernel.org/en/users/Drivers/brcm80211?action=diff&rev1=49&rev2=50 (2014-01-09)

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 PM ----------

No, haven not stopped deving... Just have take a litte Outtime. Now I am ready for further devs. :)

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone