[DU][DEV]Developers Unite- The future of DX Development

Search This thread

//.dax

Aug 26, 2013
I can connect, but i get no internet connection

Sent from my Desire X using xda premium

Confirmed.
Wifi AP doesn't share Internet connection. Tried even open sharing..

Can anyone test USB tethering?

Odoslané z Desire X pomocou Tapatalku

dezeyer

Jul 1, 2013
Sankt Wendel
simon-zeyer.tk
[quote name="dezeyer" post=51735048]I can connect, but i get no internet connection

Confirmed.
Wifi AP doesn't share Internet connection. Tried even open sharing..

Can anyone test USB tethering?

Odoslané z Desire X pomocou Tapatalku[/QUOTE]

Nope, not working. Same problem.

Oct 31, 2013
Delhi
When I make a call , the other person accepts the call & the phone freezes itself with screen itself turned off , I try to press the power button & volume buttoms , nothing happens & the phone is still in frozen state but when the call is disconnected from other person, the phone is normal back again... Tried many times & then reporting here.( looks like a major bug)

Last edited:

//.dax

Aug 26, 2013
When I make a call , the other person accepts the call & the phone freezes itself with screen itself turned off , I try to press the power button & volume buttoms , nothing happens & the phone is still in frozen state but when the call is disconnected from other person, the phone is normal back again... Tried many times & then reporting here.( looks like a major bug)

Same here, that's why am I using power button to end call.. I think it is problem with proximity sensor, coz that never happened to me, when I turned on speaker on..

Oct 31, 2013
Delhi
Same here, that's why am I using power button to end call.. I think it is problem with proximity sensor, coz that never happened to me, when I turned on speaker on..

But when I press the power button, nothing happens.. even call does not end. And during call, the front call speaker is not working, I cannot hear anything.

Len

Dec 4, 2010
Well, I had weird problems witch phone too... gps, calls, disconnects from mobile network etc...
fixing permissions helped^^

so maybe that is only my guess, or something is wrong with cm zip installer

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone