[DU][DEV]Developers Unite- The future of DX Development

Search This thread

dezeyer

Jul 1, 2013
Sankt Wendel
simon-zeyer.tk
[quote name="dezeyer" post=51735048]I can connect, but i get no internet connection

Sent from my Desire X using xda premium

Confirmed.
Wifi AP doesn't share Internet connection. Tried even open sharing..

Can anyone test USB tethering?

Odoslané z Desire X pomocou Tapatalku[/QUOTE]

Nope, not working. Same problem.

Sent from my Desire X using xda premium

Oct 31, 2013
Delhi
When I make a call , the other person accepts the call & the phone freezes itself with screen itself turned off , I try to press the power button & volume buttoms , nothing happens & the phone is still in frozen state but when the call is disconnected from other person, the phone is normal back again... Tried many times & then reporting here.( looks like a major bug)

Last edited:

//.dax

Aug 26, 2013
When I make a call , the other person accepts the call & the phone freezes itself with screen itself turned off , I try to press the power button & volume buttoms , nothing happens & the phone is still in frozen state but when the call is disconnected from other person, the phone is normal back again... Tried many times & then reporting here.( looks like a major bug)

Same here, that's why am I using power button to end call.. I think it is problem with proximity sensor, coz that never happened to me, when I turned on speaker on..

Odoslané z Desire X pomocou Tapatalku

Oct 31, 2013
Delhi
Same here, that's why am I using power button to end call.. I think it is problem with proximity sensor, coz that never happened to me, when I turned on speaker on..

Odoslané z Desire X pomocou Tapatalku

But when I press the power button, nothing happens.. even call does not end. And during call, the front call speaker is not working, I cannot hear anything.

Szwajowy

Jan 10, 2014
Katowice
www.krzysztofczaja.me
For me front speaker working, unlocking screen when during a call too, but when i'm caling to somebody i have that screen like when someone calls to me.. I mean that with white circle and answer, denide and fast sms shortcuts..

Len

Dec 4, 2010
Well, I had weird problems witch phone too... gps, calls, disconnects from mobile network etc...
fixing permissions helped^^

so maybe that is only my guess, or something is wrong with cm zip installer

Top Liked Posts