Question Dual Audio in OneUI 5 Android 13

Search This thread

thecrater

Apr 28, 2010
London
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
Thank you guys so much.

I thought Dual Audio was meant to allow you to output from any app to two speakers at the same time. The separate app sound option is just to specify where a specific app outputs to rather than to multiple devices.

The Multi sound in Sound Assistant is for when you run in split screen I think where two apps can play audio at the same time which is cool but not what I wanted.

Maybe I misunderstood the feature :-(

Thank you guys so much.

I thought Dual Audio was meant to allow you to output from any app to two speakers at the same time. The separate app sound option is just to specify where a specific app outputs to rather than to multiple devices.

The Multi sound in Sound Assistant is for when you run in split screen I think where two apps can play audio at the same time which is cool but not what I wanted.

Maybe I misunderstood the feature :-(
Ah sorry about that, I'm not sure if it's possible to do what you require, hopefully someone more knowledgeable than me can chip in 🙏

Oso Polar

May 13, 2012
I thought Dual Audio was meant to allow you to output from any app to two speakers at the same time.
This you can do using "smart home" type speakers, e.g. Google Home/Nest Mini and similar that integrate with Google Home (or, I imagine, other similar apps, like Samsung SmartThings). These apps allow to create speaker groups and then play through them. But I don't think you can use any regular speakers, they should be Google Chromecast/Alexa/Sonos(?) etc. - some kind of smart speakers that can integrate with these smart home apps.