Dual SIM Adapter

cmwg

Aug 13, 2008
Hi,

has anyone successfully used a dual sim adapter with the LG E900 Optimus 7 ?
I am looking to buy this phone but need the dual sim.

thanks for your help and replies.

camico

Jul 31, 2011
I'm very interested on the matter, could you please let me know how you can switch from one sim to the other with the LG Optimus 7.

Do you have a dedicated WP7 application to install or the phone automatically detects the dual sim adapter?

Please let me know.

Thanks.:)

RHOUSMAN

Dec 9, 2010
Having a lot of private messages asking where i get it from so i'll put it here.

"directdevices" on ebay. The cutting version isn't listed but if you message them they have them in stock

Hope this helps everyone!

Senfy

Sep 10, 2011
Can you tell me please, how you switch between the sim cards. Because I have the Magicsim 28th but I can't switch between the SIM cards.

Thank you

erroratseek

Feb 9, 2011
Hi I got the Adapter for my HD7 Pro and i cant find the stk menu.
Can anybody tell me where it is, or tell me how to change the sim.

I requestet support from the vendor but they say if i cant find the stk, i should have to change to android ?! wtf

Please help :)

Oct 1, 2011
Yea I'd guess they're probably right. From my understanding some newer windows versions have stopped supporting stk.

Your best bet is getting over to android as it works real well on my setup. I'm on 2.3.5 if that helps?

Good luck.

Oct 1, 2011
No probs... Although I'd be aware that no dual sim adapter will work without an stk menu. So your only real option is to change firmware if you want dual sim capabilities.