Question Dual-SIM research, help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

craznazn

Nov 12, 2009
OnePlus 8T
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
I am trying to determine if there is actually a hardware fuse somewhere that is set for Dual SIM, or if it's purely software, so I need some help from you all. If you are close to the Phoenix, AZ area in the USA, or know anyone who is nearby, and have a Chinese or EU version of the OP9Pro, I would like to borrow the device for a few hours.

If it turns out that nobody lives in the desert, then I would like the help of someone with a Dual SIM enabled device to make a ufs dump via edl and allow me to have a copy of it, roughly 6.5GB. Linux and knowledge of bash required. PM me if available.

Oswald Boelcke

Senior Moderator / Moderator Committee
Staff member
@craznazn THREAD CLOSED as a subject matter related thread already exists, to which your post has been copied:

XDA Forum Rules (excerpt):
5. Create a thread topic or post a message only once, this includes external links & streaming media.
As a large forum, we don't need unnecessary clutter. You're free to edit your message as you like, so if you do not receive an answer, revisit your message and see if you can describe your problem better. Not everyone is online at the same time so it might take a while before you receive an answer.
  • You can bump your unanswered question once every 24 hours
  • Duplicate threads and posts will be removed
  • Always post in an existing thread if a topic already exists, before creating a new thread.
  • Use our search function to find the best forum for your device.
  • Links to an external source are only allowed if relevant to the topic in hand. A description must be included, no copy & pasting from the original source.
  • Self-promotion is forbidden, this includes blogs, social media and video channels etc. Random links will be removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.