• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Dual Speaker Audio Mod for CC9/Mi 9 Lite v.1

Search This thread

sanek141414

Oct 28, 2019
Stereo Mod For Pyxis
Upload a modified file to activate stereo sound, tested on PE and CrDroid .
No bugs were detected during 7 days of testing . I am the author of the mod . First version .
The problem is the volume of the earpiece speaker , I would like to make it louder, but I can't do it yet .
Do not forget to make a backup .
Replacing /system/vendor/etc , don't forget to set rights.

https://yadi.sk/d/kpAnt_ue_TWKEw Version 1.0 Magisk Module
https://yadi.sk/d/wmIim-7s3yrEAg Version 1.0 Mixer File

Last edited:

konstaim95

Apr 15, 2020
Hello,

Could anybody tell me how to install the mod with magisk please?
Also, I cannot register to the forum of which sanek sent me a link in order to download magisk file because there's problem with russian language.
I've tried to install it with my own magisk but unsuccessfully so far..

Luigi89FG

Aug 1, 2015
Foggia
Upload a modified file to activate stereo sound, tested on PE and CrDroid . No bugs were detected during 2 days of testing . I am the author of the mod . First version . The problem is the volume of the earpiece speaker , I would like to make it louder, but I can't do it yet . Magisk module I don't know how to do , so replace manually , do not forget to make a backup .

I Can`t add file or link because i am new user . Write me in private messages , and I will send you a link to the file.

Finally someone who thinks like me, the audio i compared it with the Miui 11 vs Pixel Experience, i have 2 Xiaomi MI 9 Lite, the difference is that with all the roms the audio is low compared to the Miui at least half, now i will try your mod... :good:

sanek141414

Oct 28, 2019
Reactions: kolbitas

TheMalachite

Dec 9, 2018
Redmi Note 8 Pro
Stereo Mod For Pyxis
Upload a modified file to activate stereo sound, tested on PE and CrDroid .
No bugs were detected during 7 days of testing . I am the author of the mod . First version .
The problem is the volume of the earpiece speaker , I would like to make it louder, but I can't do it yet .
Do not forget to make a backup .

https://yadi.sk/d/kpAnt_ue_TWKEw Version 1.0 Magisk Module
https://yadi.sk/d/wmIim-7s3yrEAg Version 1.0 Mixer File
Your file is based on which rom ?

ffpp.2003

Feb 21, 2018
Córdoba, Argentina
need an unlocked bootloader, the presence of magisk or twrp , if you are not familiar with these words, then do not think about modification yet
Yes I have my bootloader unlocked, I have magisk, and I have TWRP, the thing that I do not understand is what is that mixer_paths and where should I put it. That's what I don't understand. Do I have to flash the module, and then the module creates a folder where I have to put the mixer_paths in?

konstaim95

Apr 15, 2020
No effect on Xiaomi.eu
Would be nice to hear from other Miui roms

Same here. Latest xiaomi.eu rom and nothing happened but on the other hand the sound on earphones was totally disabled so I removed the module and everything became fine again.

Yes I have my bootloader unlocked, I have magisk, and I have TWRP, the thing that I do not understand is what is that mixer_paths and where should I put it. That's what I don't understand. Do I have to flash the module, and then the module creates a folder where I have to put the mixer_paths in?

Yeah, this is what I couldn't understand at the beginning as well, but later sanek posted 2 download links, one of which leads to a zip file download. This is what we need. After downloading it, you can just flash it (zip file) using either TWRP or magisk.

Syn2083

May 8, 2020
Got this working on LineageOS 17.1 before I swapped it to another Rom.

Didn't run into any issues, I will say it was difficult at first to determine if it did anything, I could hear something extra but it was hard to identify I had to get my heavy case that makes blocking the normal speaker silent to figure it out. Once I did I could notice the difference more critically.

Overall, it did add a bit more to the top end I would say.

Top Liked Posts