Dual VoLTE for Samsung S8 - Exynos 8895 variant

Search This thread

raj.ayush78

Oct 29, 2017
it maybe added by samsung in the pie update because apprently it is not as processor dependant as it was advertised. Also, in the official samsung members app there is a notice under upcoming features which says volte for the second sim slot for note 8 and below models from pie update. But dnt get ur hopes too high

hihihih

Dec 20, 2018
Hey ! As i was searching for this from two much time , but then i got to know that dual dual volte requires that specific modem which supports it . As of exynos 8895 ( note 8 / s8 / s8 + )is working on has the modem which has only single volte support . As samsung is saying that it may come with pie update , as well as its mentioning there that it may depend up on the processor , So i dont think that dual volte will come to exynos 8895 even with pie update

centaur31

May 9, 2012
Meerut
Hi,
Where have you seen that Samsung said it will come with pie? I hwaz checking a
Out a redmi note 5, it got a software update and turned into dual volte. As we know it has SD710 chipset.

If a phone of that price can have dual volte then I don't see any reason for these flagships to not support it. It is not hardware dependant from what I have read.