Dual Whatsapp, 2nd account in secure folder?

Search This thread

kuljit55

Feb 11, 2008
Hi guys, happy new year. I had a quick question.

On the Samsung Galaxy S10+ running Stock Android 12, One UI 4.0, is it possible using Dual Messenger for the Whatsapp app to have 1 account running in Secure Folder?

I have 2 Whatsapp accounts, personal and work, but want the work account only to operate from the Secure Folder.

If this is possible can someone kindly explain to to enable this please?

Currently i have Dual Messenger enabled for Whatsapp and running 2 accounts on my device. Also i have Secure Folder enabled and set up.

Thank you very much.

Reactions: TGP_Kevin

PhotonIce

Jan 23, 2022
Samsung Galaxy J5
Redmi 9
Why do you even want it to operate from the secure folder? If you care about security then put a passcode on your whatsapp and file manager. Im pretty sure you can't do what you're trying to do, but I dont have much experience with newer samsung devices anyways, so maybe it's better to wait for more replies.

(The image below is 5years old and for an iPhone, but it still applies today as you can't find anythng online regarding moving the whatsapp media folder to another location)

Attachments

• 33.JPG
    33.JPG
    31.8 KB · Views: 145

PhotonIce

Jan 23, 2022
Samsung Galaxy J5
Redmi 9
Now that I think about it though, you might be able to root your phone and move the folder, but im not sure if it would move both account's data to a secure folder. Also, rooting your phone kinda defeats the purpose of a folder with security anyways. Also, if you manage to put the media for one account into a secure folder without affecting the other, whatsapp probably wouldnt be able to access the data anyways. Best bet is for you to put a passcode/pattern on your phone, or on your apps specifically using 3rd party software.

TGP_Kevin

Jan 2, 2023
So far NO issue for past 1year+ having
Dual Whatsapp + 1 in secure folder + 1 Whatsapp Web = Total 4Acc 🔥
Sometimes moving around 4Acc in one time, with same speed.. With Out hanging
SAMSUNG_A50_ Android_¹¹

was trying to know can get Dual account in secure folder also.. any suggestion?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys, happy new year. I had a quick question.

On the Samsung Galaxy S10+ running Stock Android 12, One UI 4.0, is it possible using Dual Messenger for the Whatsapp app to have 1 account running in Secure Folder?

I have 2 Whatsapp accounts, personal and work, but want the work account only to operate from the Secure Folder.

If this is possible can someone kindly explain to to enable this please?

Currently i have Dual Messenger enabled for Whatsapp and running 2 accounts on my device. Also i have Secure Folder enabled and set up.

Thank you very much.