Dualboot / MultiRom in X-Compact?

Search This thread

laureus

Jul 30, 2009
Hi there,
i am looking for a way to run multiple Roms on x-compact. Mainly because id like to use one rom without root etc for banking apps and the other one for the rest.
I found https://github.com/XperiaMultiROM but it seems not to have been ported to x-compact.
Searching this forum dualboot on this devices has not been of interest, yet.
Anybody here got this working?

Cheers
laureus

_BenjoS_

Feb 21, 2017
Try island by oasis feng ( available on playstore) . Its not dualboot but it will create a work profile and it works like a separated phone. Also its really easy to use.

Last edited:

laureus

Jul 30, 2009
I already use shelter. But this does not solve the problem of some banking apps detecting root/xposed and stop working.
that why i am looking for something like having a seperate ROM without xposed etc. only for those apps.

Reactions: c0mr@d3

c0mr@d3

May 21, 2023
I already use shelter. But this does not solve the problem of some banking apps detecting root/xposed and stop working.
that why i am looking for something like having a seperate ROM without xposed etc. only for those apps.
you might have better luck with DSU Sideloader, but it's only for Pixel phones i believe.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.