One thing that has improved for me: switch from wifi to mobile Internet when leaving the house. I often had to briefly cycle airplane mode in order to regain internet connectivity outdoors. That now works again the way it should.
The Galaxy Note 20 Ultra have started getting a new update in Panama and Paraguay. The new update has firmware version DUG9 and it includes the August 2021 security patch that fixes 40 vulnerabilities related to privacy and security.
This ROM is the latest ROM for Multi-CSC OXM released 20 Mar 21, and can be used for ALL CSC's mentioned in Multi-CSC OXM!
This is official Samsung ROM, so KNOX won't be triggered!
* March security patches (Samsung Android Security Updates)
* Night Portrait has been added at 1x portrait.
* New Portrait effects have been added.
* Ability to choose between Auto and Max exposure time in Night Mode.
* Ultrawide angle camera in Pro Mode
* The security of your device has been improved
Model name Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G
Country Multi-CSC OXM
Version Android 11
Build date Fri, 12 Mar 2021 02:38:01 +0000
Security Patch Level 2021-03-01
Details for download with Frija:
UN-ZIP the archive and place the files in the designated slots inOdin 3.14.4
HOME_CSC_OXM -> data will stay intact
CSC_OXM -> device will reset
In this thread, You can share the Mega-Links of new firmware's (OFFICIAL STOCK) for the Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G (so: NO CUSTOM ROM's and/or ROOT-talk)...
How to flash firmware to your phone:
1. Extract (un-rar) the firmware file (i.e. to folder c:\Odin) ***
2. Download Odin v3.14.4
3. Extract Odin ZIP file (i.e. to folder c:\Odin)
4. Open Odin v3.14.4
5. Power OFF your Note20 Ultra 5G
6. Reboot Phone in Download Mode: Connect USB-cable to your computer. Hold down "Volume up" and "Volume down" at same time. While holding down, connect the USB-cable to your phone.
7. Wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
8. Add the firmware files to their designated slots (AP in AP, BL in BL, CP in CP, HOME_CSC in CSC). USERDATA stays EMPTY!
9. Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
10. Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes
*** You can always find the LATEST firmware in msg #2