I can confirm DUJ6 is available, looks like just November security patches. I've seen many Samsung apps, including the store, updated to fit the ONE UI 4.0 style. I think the stable Android 12 version is around the corner for the S21 series therefore I guess before the end of the year we could get it as well
This ROM is the latest ROM for Multi-CSC OXM released 20 Mar 21, and can be used for ALL CSC's mentioned in Multi-CSC OXM!
This is official Samsung ROM, so KNOX won't be triggered!
* March security patches (Samsung Android Security Updates)
* Night Portrait has been added at 1x portrait.
* New Portrait effects have been added.
* Ability to choose between Auto and Max exposure time in Night Mode.
* Ultrawide angle camera in Pro Mode
* The security of your device has been improved
Model name Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G
Country Multi-CSC OXM
Version Android 11
Build date Fri, 12 Mar 2021 02:38:01 +0000
Security Patch Level 2021-03-01
Details for download with Frija:
UN-ZIP the archive and place the files in the designated slots inOdin 3.14.4
HOME_CSC_OXM -> data will stay intact
CSC_OXM -> device will reset
In this thread, You can share the Mega-Links of new firmware's (OFFICIAL STOCK) for the Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G (so: NO CUSTOM ROM's and/or ROOT-talk)...
How to flash firmware to your phone:
1. Extract (un-rar) the firmware file (i.e. to folder c:\Odin) ***
2. Download Odin v3.14.4
3. Extract Odin ZIP file (i.e. to folder c:\Odin)
4. Open Odin v3.14.4
5. Power OFF your Note20 Ultra 5G
6. Reboot Phone in Download Mode: Connect USB-cable to your computer. Hold down "Volume up" and "Volume down" at same time. While holding down, connect the USB-cable to your phone.
7. Wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
8. Add the firmware files to their designated slots (AP in AP, BL in BL, CP in CP, HOME_CSC in CSC). USERDATA stays EMPTY!
9. Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
10. Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes
*** You can always find the LATEST firmware in msg #2