Schnapz88

Jun 8, 2016
Captiva 10 Inch Tablet

Modell CAPTIVA PAD 10

Android: 4.1.1

Kernel Version: 3.0.8+ lsd@zed-server3 #29

Build-Number: RK30_ANDROID4.1.1-SDK-v1.00.00

ruifu_V2.60.20121105.dc72a7b

Well i did a dump from the Captiva 10 Inch Tablet. We had two, one died so we did a dump from the working one and put it back to the dead one and it is working again.

So now I want to share with you, how it worked for me, and of course the working system dump.

So if one Captiva Tablet isn’t working anymore turn it off.

After that do the following steps:

1. Load the 7-Zip file and extract it.

2. After that turn off the Captiva tablet.

3. Insert a Micro USB cable in your computer.

4. Hold Vol+ and put in the Micro USB cable in the USB Port on tablet side (not the “Host” port).

Now Windows should try to find a driver for the new unknown device.

5. So open up the device manager of your Windows system.

6. Right klick on the Unknown Device and update the driver manually.

You will find the driver in the Android Tool Folder which is included in the downloaded File.

Depending on your local Windows take the x86 or x64 driver.

7. After you installed the driver manually, you should see the device as a new class usb device, in this case “rockusb device” or like “rk30sdk”.

8. Next step is to open the “AndroidTool.exe”.

9. The bottom should display “Found One LOADER Device”.

10. You need to deactivate the “Loader”, “Resoruce” and “Parameter” in the Tool.

11. Next you change the path of “Kernel”, “Boot”, “Misc”, “Recovery” and “System”.

12. Just doubleclick on the Path to change it manually or click on the right field of the changing part and a pop-up windows displays your windows explorer, so you get manually the way through the explorer to the extracted file from our downloaded file.

13. I deleted the not necessary parts in my example. Even don’t wonder of the “No devices found”, because I did connect the captiva tablet to my computer for the tutorial.

14. After you changed everything like on my screenshot (Folderpaths can be different), click on “RUN”.

15. The tool will copy every IMG to the tablet.

16. After it finished your tablet should start again.

17. Please disconnect it from the USB cable.

18. Turn the Tablet off.

19. Hold the Vol+ and put in the Power Adapter.

20. Still Hold Vol+ and Push the Power Button.

21. The Tablet should start into Recovery. If there is an android with a red Triangle – You are in the recovery mode. If not, try again.

22. To go on push Power Button and Vol+ one time together.

23. The menu of the recovery should appear and just go to “Wipe Factory Reset” with the Vol+ and Vol- Button.

24. Press the Power button for Enter the Factory Reset.

25. Accept the Reset.

26. After that Reboot System.

27. Congrats. The Tablet should start normally.

Download: well i am new, so not able to post external links... please contact me so i will forward the link
Name: Neuer Ordner.7z - 212 MB
No Password

No warranty or something else if you damage your ablet. You do it on your own risk.

DAC324

Oct 4, 2010
Hi,

hopefully, you have not already deleted your dump. I happen to have a Captiva Pad 10 which only boots into recovery mode (android with red triangle) and then reboots only to display that android with the red triangle again (boot loop).
Perhaps I can fix this device using your dump. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much in advance and kind regards,

DAC324

Santy123$

Dec 12, 2020
Captiva 10 Inch Tablet

Modell CAPTIVA PAD 10

Android: 4.1.1

Kernel Version: 3.0.8+ lsd@zed-server3 #29

Build-Number: RK30_ANDROID4.1.1-SDK-v1.00.00

ruifu_V2.60.20121105.dc72a7b

Well i did a dump from the Captiva 10 Inch Tablet. We had two, one died so we did a dump from the working one and put it back to the dead one and it is working again.

So now I want to share with you, how it worked for me, and of course the working system dump.

So if one Captiva Tablet isn’t working anymore turn it off.

After that do the following steps:

1. Load the 7-Zip file and extract it.

2. After that turn off the Captiva tablet.

3. Insert a Micro USB cable in your computer.

4. Hold Vol+ and put in the Micro USB cable in the USB Port on tablet side (not the “Host” port).

Now Windows should try to find a driver for the new unknown device.

5. So open up the device manager of your Windows system.

6. Right klick on the Unknown Device and update the driver manually.

You will find the driver in the Android Tool Folder which is included in the downloaded File.

Depending on your local Windows take the x86 or x64 driver.

7. After you installed the driver manually, you should see the device as a new class usb device, in this case “rockusb device” or like “rk30sdk”.

8. Next step is to open the “AndroidTool.exe”.

9. The bottom should display “Found One LOADER Device”.

10. You need to deactivate the “Loader”, “Resoruce” and “Parameter” in the Tool.

11. Next you change the path of “Kernel”, “Boot”, “Misc”, “Recovery” and “System”.

12. Just doubleclick on the Path to change it manually or click on the right field of the changing part and a pop-up windows displays your windows explorer, so you get manually the way through the explorer to the extracted file from our downloaded file.

13. I deleted the not necessary parts in my example. Even don’t wonder of the “No devices found”, because I did connect the captiva tablet to my computer for the tutorial.

14. After you changed everything like on my screenshot (Folderpaths can be different), click on “RUN”.

15. The tool will copy every IMG to the tablet.

16. After it finished your tablet should start again.

17. Please disconnect it from the USB cable.

18. Turn the Tablet off.

19. Hold the Vol+ and put in the Power Adapter.

20. Still Hold Vol+ and Push the Power Button.

21. The Tablet should start into Recovery. If there is an android with a red Triangle – You are in the recovery mode. If not, try again.

22. To go on push Power Button and Vol+ one time together.

23. The menu of the recovery should appear and just go to “Wipe Factory Reset” with the Vol+ and Vol- Button.

24. Press the Power button for Enter the Factory Reset.

25. Accept the Reset.

26. After that Reboot System.

27. Congrats. The Tablet should start normally.

Download: well i am new, so not able to post external links... please contact me so i will forward the link
Name: Neuer Ordner.7z - 212 MB
No Password

No warranty or something else if you damage your ablet. You do it on your own risk.
Can you please send me the link