[DUMP] LG SU660 Optimus 2X SYSTEM DUMP

Search This thread

bypass23

Retired Recognized Developer
Jan 29, 2008
Sherbrooke, QC
thanks for the dump, i got myself a Tegra2 based device, and so i find the dump very usefull here.

As far as I could see no mtd partitions on the lg 2x :
Code:
cat /proc/mtd
outputs nothing

Would you mind cat /proc/partitions on your tegra based device :) I could compare when I get the LG 2x outputs

Last edited:

opusheks

Jun 13, 2009
Thanks for this!

What do we know of the bootloader on the 2x? What has been LG's policy on previously released phones?

Dexter_nlb

Feb 12, 2009
Copenhagen
What do we know of the bootloader on the 2x? What has been LG's policy on previously released phones?
we know from Nvidia, that it is closed source, and require NDA.
so as LG needs to follow Nvidia policy, its closed, althoug many bootloaders are shared with the dist packages for many tablets, but customized by each vendor.

hyren82

Feb 1, 2011
Seoul, S. Korea
I actually rooted mine with z4root, no issues, straight forward :)

//Dave

I have the production model 2x, and I would like to root it, but I'm absolutely terrified that I'll accidentally brick the thing.. Are there any methods I can use to mitigate the possibility of that happening?

If I can get help with that, I can confirm whether or not this method will work on the prod model of the phone..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    First BIG thanks to cvitur1 - lucky owner of the phone :D

Here is a system dump of the new LG SU660 Optimus 2X codenamed Star that was just released in South Korea.

We will be also working on a full .img dump

Enjoy !

Download : Megaupload - Hotfile - Hund's mirror
    md5 : 964dbef4729ae48ee5f11acc360f5810
    Thank you, maybe you can upload it somwhere without download count limits?

I normally use mediafire but it is limited to 200meg files :(

I've checked a few others but I'll upload to more mirrors later on today once I get back from work.
    http://bit.ly/LGSU660_SYSTEM

I've uploaded the file to my server, should be a lot faster.

(Im using bit.ly for the stats, havent found anyway to solve it direcly with lighthttpd, ideas anyone?)
    Hi All-

As Bypass mentioned, I am the lucky owner. If there is anything else I can do to help development, please let me know. I am more than happy to help in anyway I can. That being said, as Bypass can attest to, I am a COMPLETE NOOB in this area, so I will need detailed instructions. Hopefully, with his guidance, I can get the the files that will be necessary for real development to begin from my phone to you guys! Thanks everyone who is participating in this!