• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[DUMP] System Only 4.19.531.10 | T-Mobile Android 4.4.2 Sense 5.5 | UNTOUCHED

Search This thread

troby86

Sep 27, 2008
Lumberton, TX
Here is the official 4.19.531.10 system dump. This dump was acquired by RUU'ing back to stock, applying the 4.4.2 OTA, flashing a custom recovery, then doing an "adb pull" from TWRP to get the full, untouched, unmodified /system. Enjoy!

NOTICE: This system dump is NOT rooted.

NOTICE #2: This system dump is in no way meant to be flashed by itself. This is strictly for developmental purposes ONLY, so please do not attempt to flash this!

4.19.531.10 System Dump Download

eg1122

Oct 5, 2009
Roma, Tx
Here is the official 4.19.531.10 system dump. This dump was acquired by RUU'ing back to stock, applying the 4.4.2 OTA, flashing a custom recovery, then doing an "adb pull" from TWRP to get the full, untouched, unmodified /system. Enjoy!

NOTICE #2: This system dump is in no way meant to be flashed by itself. This is strictly for developmental purposes ONLY, so please do not attempt to flash this!

thanks mans appreciate it

Reactions: troby86

mrjaydee82

Apr 5, 2010
Naples, FL
@troby86 not a big deal if you don't have it but do you have the original untouched boot.IMG? Was gonna throw up a stock rooted on here for peeps that want that

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

troby86

Sep 27, 2008
Lumberton, TX
@troby86 not a big deal if you don't have it but do you have the original untouched boot.IMG? Was gonna throw up a stock rooted on here for peeps that want that

I do on my laptop, but don't have acces to it right now. If you check out Behold_this' firmware thread here,he has the T-Mobile firmware package there that includes the untouched boot.img.

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app

Reactions: mrjaydee82

mrjaydee82

Apr 5, 2010
Naples, FL
I do on my laptop, but don't have acces to it right now. If you check out Behold_this' firmware thread here,he has the T-Mobile firmware package there that includes the untouched boot.img.

Ah okay cool..thanks..that'll work

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

thanks mans appreciate it